Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Choices choices...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
After seeing X the movie way back when it was first released here in the states, I would definitely say go with X. And like Suzakuseikun says, he is never wrong! I believe him because so far as I know he hasn't been. X is kick-ass and I need the series as well. HMMM That gives me an idea. I need some money!!! :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Eh, the movie is okay. It's got really nice animation, but there is no story. Get the TV series, you wont be dissapointed :mrgreen:
hmmmm... thanks for your advice but I think that I will get X and then I my me right afterward... It works out the same in the end....if only I had money for both...and for that matter a whole lot of others that I dont have the cash for oh well. Shibo's signature rings evermore clear...

"Buying happiness one anime at a time"
Go against me. :?
lol, I am sure that you know what you are talking about but the majority of the people who posted on this thread not to mention other people that I have asked on this subject have said X and not being an expert on either of them say that majority rules.
actually, I have just realized that while making this decision I have almost scrambled enough money for both, so I think that after all I won't have to choose, :lol:
You toyed with my feelings for nothing. Bastard. Sad
Yeah it was pretty fun...lol
Cry
Don't worry Steve, I still love you. In a pasturized, saturated, evaporated milk kind of way!!!
Who could not love that sexy avatar. :mrgreen:
It's only half as sexy as miss Nozawa. Sad Confusedweatdrop:
I have decided that when people comunicate on message boards you look on to people and see a part of their personality, for instance I subconsiously thought of kakoi sugoi yama as a kind of wise mother figure (oddly enough) when he had his old avatar but now I view him as a 40 year old dork who lives in his parents basement, eating tacos and watching anime.

I realize that this is not relating to the subject much but I was bored and had nothing better to do except ramble on...
And me? :mrgreen:
uhhhhhhhhhhhh, no comment. Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6