Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What is your favorite tune in from an anime?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I was bored and I just wanted to know what everyones favorite anime tune is. I would have to say Green Bird from Cowboy Bebop episode 05, when he crashes through the chapel widow and has a flashback from his past days of being in the mafia. I was humming it for weeks and I even learned how to play it on the piano. Smile
Main Theme to Evangellion
Especially ep 6 where the Eva freaks and eats the Angel

Main Theme to Nadesico

Main Theme to Trigun
And all of it's BG music

Main Theme to Cowboy Bebop
All of it's BG

Main Themes (that's right it's plural) to Tekkaman Blade

Main Theme to Hokuto No Ken
All of it's music too

ALL THE RANMA 1/2 SONGS

Most songs for Dragon Ball

The Panda Man song from One Piece

THAT SHOULD DO FOR NOW!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I have so many favorites it is hard to pin it down to one. If I had to pick a favorite, or one I like a lot, it would be the main theme to One Piece. That song is just so awesome. I get excited every time I hear it. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
For a vocal piece, you just can't beat Party Night from Digi Charat. I love Catch You Catch Me from Card Captor Sakura as well.. As far as background music, there's a track called "Gattsu" from Berserk that is fantastic. =)
All of the music from Berserk is amazing. Gattsu's track is my favorite track in the whole series. It just has so much emotion! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
The Cowboy Bebop soundtrack is amazing, my favorites from it are Tank!, Piano Black and Green Bird.
Green Bird is such a beautiful song. I was reading about it on a website and it's a song consisting of English, Latin, and Italian. Very beautiful, and suits the scene perfectly.
Cowboy Bebop never let's anyone down when it comes to music. The Real Folk Blues, Walk in the Rain, and BLue are some of the songs amongst my favorites. Awesome soundtrack from the show.
A song that always gets to me though is Voices, from Macross Plus. Such a sad, melancholy tune. I always listen to it when I'm sad. It's a beautiful song. Macross's music always is great.
Hellsing's music is grooving! It has a mix of jazzy classic rock that fits the show so nice! And I can't get enough of the opening!
All great choices, but my Fav has to be

Through the night - Outlaw Star

But of the new music I have heard the Opening to Excel Saga rocks...
I still can't get over the fact that menchi sings the end theme. I have to agree that Cowboy Bebop has one of the best scores ever. I am have become very partial to .hack's music over the past couple days, as well as the end theme to Lupin the III " Walusa P san ju hachi kono te no naka ni". That is one of my favorite lines ever! One Piece's Watashi ga Iru yo! is pretty good to. I love evey bit of One Piece's music. It is just so fun. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Favorite character theme:
Suggestion - The Takahashi Brothers - Initial D
almost every song from noir

and the second ending theme outlawstar

neia under 7 them song also
The Cutey Honey Opening theme
Sailor Stars Opening song
X tv all music
Utena Mokushiroku
Outlaw Star all ending themes
Niea Under Seven Come on over here
Haruka
Quote:Originally posted by "Vinny"

A song that always gets to me though is Voices, from Macross Plus. Such a sad, melancholy tune. I always listen to it when I'm sad. It's a beautiful song.

I don't believe I forgot to mention that song earlier, its really a beautiful song, I have 4 different versions of it and I listen to all of them in a row

FLCL soundtrack is great, most of the songs were done by the Pillows. Ride on Shooting Star, Crazy Sunshine and Stalker are some of my favorites from that soundtrack
Any GTO, Ranma, KOR, or Mason Ikkoku theme.

Akino Arai's Yakusoko from Windaria. :mrgreen:
-Main theme and ending theme of jin roh

- All music from bebop and Macross plus

- Tonari no yamada kun
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6