Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What is your favorite tune in from an anime?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I love teh Music from KOR, Initial D (More so 3rd stage) and Beserk.. ;o) Just got a Hellsing cd so going to be listening to that for a little bit.. see how that is..
Another show that I completely forgot: Steam Detectives! I listen to that cd nearly everyday. Also every bit of Dragonball music in existence. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
i liked the cowboy bebop songs, but the song that is in my head is the one from I My Me Strawberry Eggs, the very last episode, where the girl is running after the teacher. I think it's the opening song also...Cant remember right now, and to lazy to check Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
This list contains my fav music selections

Key the Metal Idol Opening Song
Boogiepop Phantom Opening Song
Key the Metal Idol "Lullaby"
Cowboy Bebop "See you Space Cowboy"
Cowboy Bebop "Piano Bar"
Cowboy Bebop "Adieu"
Cowboy Bebop "Piano Black"
Cowboy Bebop "Cat Blues"
Cowboy Bebop "Stella by MOOR"
Cowboy Bebop "Tank!!!"
My Neighbor Totoro "Path of the Wind"
Outlaw Star Opening theme
YuYuHakusho Extended Ending Theme
and many more to come...!
Holy rape!!! The first Shin Getter Robo opening rocks my socks!! Super Robot themes at there best, especially with the shouting of SHIN GETTER!!!!!!!!!!!
I would have to say Green Bird on Cow Boy Bebop 8)
I love the Rayearth music. It's pretty good. Though Maison Ikkoku's still beats the shit out of it. :mrgreen:
What is the japanese theme to rayearth like. I still haven't seen it in its original (and only) language. :?
The Japanese ending theme for season two is simply amazing. :mrgreen:
The OAV music is neat. Ferio's theme sounds like it came from the 1950s ^_^;
Quote:What is the japanese theme to rayearth like. I still haven't seen it in its original (and only) language.

What do you mean by "And only," seeing there is an English dub, it's not the "only" language.
We'll let it slip this time. :mrgreen: The dubbed songs were pretty damn good. :mrgreen:
You know how I feel. Big Grin I know how you feel about your dubs. Big Grin Big Grin I won't pick on you, too much! :mrgreen:
That makes me have to!!!!
If you pick it, it could bleed. Big Grin Then it won't heal right. :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6