Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What is your favorite tune in from an anime?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Buy HK One Piece. You shouldn't be dissapointed. :mrgreen:
[sarcasm]

OMG! My favorte tne frm an anime iz the new DBGT thme! OMG OMG! Itz so kewl!

[/sarcasm]
I can't believe they are making DBGT have a "fake" rap theme song. Funimation does what they want. That's why I'll buy HK. Big Grin Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

Buy HK One Piece. You shouldn't be dissapointed. :mrgreen:

its a possibility, but I dont have the money right now and only time will tell if I deciede to get it next.
i'd have to say Requiem for a dream music but i forget which anime show and episode it is in :mrgreen: 8)
I'd have to say X theme song. GOOD LORD IT'S AWSOME!!! And Suzaku should be sentanced to death for even joking about that Crapimation BS! :lol:
Yes, Ex-Dream is awesome, and it's done by Myuji of X-Japan.

I like the ending theme:
Secret Sorrow
by Kohei Koizumi
The way they sing that ending song is odd. Maybe it's just me. I do like it though! Very much so. I need to get that soundtrack too. AND THE MANGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
I don't think it's odd, I think it's that the TV sized version is cut really bad. They cut out the intro music, started where she was singing, cut out a verse and a half, put in the chorus, then ended it. Confusedweatdrop:
NO I meant SHE Sounds odd! I just think she has an odd way of executing her vocals. I like the way she sings and how it sounds. It's just different. Which is why I like it. :twisted:
Oh, I forgot to mention, I also loved the opening theme from Steel Angel Kurumi. That's a catchy little tune if I ever heard one.
Silent Mobius had a really good selection of music.... REALLY GOOD... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Kurumi mmmmmmmmmmmm Kurumi!!!! :twisted:
hey steve are you gonna vote in my choices thread for what I should get next? so far no one has said Maison Ikkoku and I thought you might have something to say.
My favourite 'choon' has to be 'Shine' by Mr.Big at the end of every ep of Hellsing. Truly Awesome. 8)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6