Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What is your favorite tune in from an anime?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quote:Originally posted by "OptimisticOx"

hey steve are you gonna vote in my choices thread for what I should get next? so far no one has said Maison Ikkoku and I thought you might have something to say.

I haven't seen it. Cry
check it out its in general babble titled, choices choices .....once again
Ok, I haven't been here for a day and look what happens. :mrgreen:
Everything goes to hell. :mrgreen:
yeah, you have to do some major catchin up.
I think I'm working my best on that mmmmmmmmmmmmm Reese Pieces. :mrgreen:
yeah, you disapeared for a day and then out of the blue the top 15 posts on both anime discussion and general babble are all by steve_the_talking_pie. :mrgreen:
Another one of my favorite songs is the Red Ribbon Army song. It makes that whole scene very emotional. Of course if you watch english dragonball you have probably never heard it and never will. Sad
Cry (its amazing what smilies can show)
Quote:Originally posted by "OptimisticOx"

yeah, you disapeared for a day and then out of the blue the top 15 posts on both anime discussion and general babble are all by steve_the_talking_pie. :mrgreen:

Yeah, but I have less and less time now. Soon I'll probably stop and just comeback every now and then like Rei. :mrgreen:
yeah, thats what Batz Kage did, but now it looks like he's back but only every other day.
Nah, I won't be coming back very much. If ever. I don't have time to sift through some of these threads. No to mention my browser is very slow even with cable. I'll just fade away and be that guy that everybody somewhat remembers. :mrgreen:
that would suck, there is a shortage of post sluts, batz kage adds another but you are still the golden most slut with over 4000 posts :mrgreen: I have yet to break 2000 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6