Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Have You Ever Walked Out During a Movie?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
i know he bulks up to buff glory Big Grin
just to lose it again Sad

now thats a motivated and dedicated Actor and he is hot Wink
rav96 Wrote:now thats a motivated and dedicated Actor and he is hot Wink

It's nice to see a man who isn't afraid of admiting he thinks a man's hot. Wink
Androm: Oh Man!! I click that pic of Bale and i got so scared i closed the browser! :eek: He makes me loof fat man and i am underweight, that was scary!
CrayonShinChan Wrote:Androm: Oh Man!! I click that pic of Bale and i got so scared i closed the browser! :eek: He makes me loof fat man and i am underweight, that was scary!

If that picture scared you you should watch the movie. But nothing else could be expected from a 6'2'' man weighing only 119 pounds. He was only 4 pounds heavier than me and he's 7 inches taller. The thought of that alone freaks me out! :eek:
Ha, the other day my neighbor rented that one Ben Affleck and J-Lo movie and he thought it sucked so bad he was able to get a refund on the rental.

If I ever saw that movie by downloading, I'd ask for the time to download it back
wtf ...that rental shop is stooooooooooopid and gonna go broke
at the end of the day the rental store didnt force your friend in watching that movie

esp after every critic in the world whole heartidly joined together to say Gigli is the shittest movie???!!!?!?!?!?!

stoooopid Rental store
rav96 Wrote:wtf ...that rental shop is stooooooooooopid and gonna go broke
at the end of the day the rental store didnt force your friend in watching that movie

esp after every critic in the world whole heartidly joined together to say Gigli is the shittest movie???!!!?!?!?!?!

stoooopid Rental store

Whoever runs the place is a fool and araParaJMo your neight had plenty of warning from all the ratings that just screamed crap pretty much...
this may be a "friend" story when it was probably him :p

hahahhahahaaaaaaaa!!!
rav96 Wrote:this may be a "friend" story when it was probably him :p

hahahhahahaaaaaaaa!!!

Yeah that usually is the case... Rolleyes

hahahahahaha! The typical 'friend' excuse lmao
I've never walked out of a movie, but the first movie I ever wanted to walk out on was Unbreakable. As soon as I saw the opening title, where it said how many comic books are sold in America in a year, I wanted to leave. The most people I have seen walk out of a theater, was Meet Joe Black. Right after they showed the trailer to Star Wars Episode 1, half of the people left.
i just felt i had to say this

if they showed samurai showdown in theaters i would walk out on it

WORST ANIME EVER

we are talking worst then pokemon here
evilomar Wrote:I've never walked out of a movie, but the first movie I ever wanted to walk out on was Unbreakable. As soon as I saw the opening title, where it said how many comic books are sold in America in a year, I wanted to leave. The most people I have seen walk out of a theater, was Meet Joe Black. Right after they showed the trailer to Star Wars Episode 1, half of the people left.

Haha, a lotta people did buy tickets just to see the preview. Of course, after seeing jar jar binks half the people who went to that preview wanted ot leave episode 1...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5