Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Hello! hope you will be my friend - This is my mini autoBio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
and you may have chipped a nail :p
Puppet Master Wrote:Smart girl ignore Babyeater at all times

ladysilverice-Sweet mother of god... I shoved kids like you into lockers when I was in highschool.

rav96 i found "opening a can" more effective in those days

ladysilverice Quote:
Originally Posted by rav96
i found "opening a can" more effective in those days

Most of them wearn't worth the time...

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Hehe,you guys are great.Ever so funny.lol. Smile
rav96 Wrote:and you may have chipped a nail :p
*looks down at the tips of her fingers* Holy shit! Is that what those are??? Nah, none...
I only get to grow nails on one hand, the other I have to use at work & dirt & all kinds of junk get under them, so I just keep my left hand clipped.
i can grow my nails...coz im not workin anywhere now...just trying to get dgree done (to no real avail - D'oh)
ive got Claws!!! ie misplaced my clipper and not cut my nails in a coupla week

mWahahaahahaaaaa!!!
I still bite mine; it's a nervous condition :S
Batz Kage Wrote:I still bite mine; it's a nervous condition :S

Ohhh!,Grosssssssss... :p
yep i knows
your a bitter Wink
ladysilverice Wrote:Sweet mother of god... I shoved kids like you into lockers when I was in highschool.

You can shove me in a locker anytime, and make sure i don't get out for awhile Wink
babyeater0 Wrote:You can shove me in a locker anytime, and make sure i don't get out for awhile Wink

Looks like someone has a crush on LSI. Are you going to take some cardboard and make her a Valentine? And give her some of those nasty little heart candies too?
babyeater0 Wrote:You can shove me in a locker anytime, and make sure i don't get out for awhile Wink
Were you trying to put a sexual spin on that? Because if you were that's probably one of the dumbest pickup lines I've ever heard in my life.
Hahahahahahahahaahaaaaaa!!!
OMG Rolleyes
ladysilverice Wrote:Were you trying to put a sexual spin on that? Because if you were that's probably one of the dumbest pickup lines I've ever heard in my life.

I think that means BE just got shot down. Perhaps if he were to send LSI a nice Christmas present . . . Hopefully he's been saving up that allowance.
Vicious Wrote:I think that means BE just got shot down. Perhaps if he were to send LSI a nice Christmas present . . . Hopefully he's been saving up that allowance.

insults like this will get you demoted among the ranks!
babyeater0 Wrote:insults like this will get you demoted among the ranks!

BE give it a rest, she doesn't like you. Don't feel bad though most girls only like me as a

friend if even that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12