Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Hello! hope you will be my friend - This is my mini autoBio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
rav96 Wrote:mWahahahahahahaha!!!
damn you caught her out there...soz not been on MSN for an age...barred myself so i can do some dissertation...but looks like IA forum is now my distraction Rolleyes
We will Conquer the JJ Disease
Blehhh, Chinese Zodiac says I should maary late in life, so I've got some time to waste Tongue
Jeez you would think true believer would post more, seeing how she has no friends but i guess sitting alone in her room suites her.
Hmmmm,sittting alone can be fun sometimes..
Sweet_Marie Wrote:Hmmmm,sittting alone can be fun sometimes..
That could be taken in more than one way, but assuming you simply mean the joys of solitude, then I second that.
wait finally got it...

LMFAO
Batz Kage Wrote:That could be taken in more than one way, but assuming you simply mean the joys of solitude, then I second that.

Ha ha ha ha, I wasn't the only one who thought that could be a euphemism or innuendo then. I wasn?t going to post about it but I?m glad someone else did. I seriously realize that is not really what she meant but it is still amusing to poke fun.
Batz Kage Wrote:That could be taken in more than one way, but assuming you simply mean the joys of solitude, then I second that.

Yes,yes I mean the simpleness.I was picturing sitting in my room reading a book or listening to music or sewing........Ack,where minds may lead us..... :eek: :p Smile
Fell free to send me a picture of how you spend to quite time sweet Wink
hahahaahahah you guys slay me sometimes...

and Batz... yep guess we have got time to kill Wink
babyeater0 Wrote:Fell free to send me a picture of how you spend to quite time sweet Wink

It's quiet not quite... Rolleyes
babyeater0 Wrote:Fell free to send me a picture of how you spend to quite time sweet Wink

Ummm,nahh... :p Big Grin Wink
Sweet_Marie Wrote:Ummm,nahh... :p Big Grin Wink

Smart girl ignore Babyeater at all times
Sweet mother of god... I shoved kids like you into lockers when I was in highschool.
i found "opening a can" more effective in those days
rav96 Wrote:i found "opening a can" more effective in those days
Most of them wearn't worth the time...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12