Import Anime Forums

Full Version: The anime eqaution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
He man in your position you have every right to spill your guts. I think you've got quite a few people woried about your situation here.

Let me ask you, do you have a time period in your head as to when you want to stand on your own feet? How long are you planning to live at home and be dependant of your parents (giving them controling powers in return)? Like after college or when you get a nice job or something? You must have thought about this right?
Blight Wrote:Think about all the women in abusive relationships, most of them can?t fight back even on the brink of death.

You know, in many cases when women finally fight back it actually works. I know of a lot of women who after years of abuse decided to hit their husbands (with frying pans and stuff like that) and those men actually stopped hitting them. As soon as they stood up to them (and a woman with a frying pan can do a lot of damage) the men lost all their power.
dvd_master Wrote:Every family sutuation is different, and just because you were able to stand up to your parents doesn't mean it is just as simple for someone else to. Until you've met his family, you really shouldn't assume stuff like that.

No matter the differences the truth is he's not happy with his life, he's the one complaining about this situation. He clearly wants it to change but it will only change if he does something about it.
I am the opposite of alot of you. I trust noone and noone gets the benefit of the doubt as far as I'm concerned.

I have the easiest solution for Ryo. He actually mentioned it himself. He needs to join the military like his friend did. It will get you away from your parents. The military will provide you with food and shelter, so that's taken care of. You will def get stronger as a result of it. And I'm sure you won't be nearly as naive by the time they're done with you. There. I've solved all his problems. How easy was that?
Andromeda18_ Wrote:You know, in many cases when women finally fight back it actually works. I know of a lot of women who after years of abuse decided to hit their husbands (with frying pans and stuff like that) and those men actually stopped hitting them. As soon as they stood up to them (and a woman with a frying pan can do a lot of damage) the men lost all their power.

You are right that many men would stop if they got the shit beat out of them, but it is the fear of what will happen if they retaliate that keeps many from ever doing anything about it. It sounds all good to say well just grow some balls and fight back but that is something that has to be decide by the person alone; no outside help is really any good, because when the time comes they alone have to make the decision.

Vicious Wrote:The military will provide you with food and shelter, so that's taken care of. You will def get stronger as a result of it. And I'm sure you won't be nearly as naive by the time they're done with you.

Yes I think this would be a good idea as well. It would toughen him up as well as serve to give him a proper education. Join the navy and get stationed in Japan buddy.
Blight Wrote:no outside help is really any good, because when the time comes they alone have to make the decision.

Like LSI did. I really admire her for doing that!
Ruo yep like i said before its YOUR LIFE and ultimately YOU who has to do the decision if YOU really want the change! we can listen and say our nit but it wont mean anything unless YOU decide to make the change

and go to Japan and get stationed in Okinowa...instead if Kyoto
Big Grin its beautiful paradise but both places are cool
Andromeda18_ Wrote:You know, in many cases when women finally fight back it actually works. I know of a lot of women who after years of abuse decided to hit their husbands (with frying pans and stuff like that) and those men actually stopped hitting them. As soon as they stood up to them (and a woman with a frying pan can do a lot of damage) the men lost all their power.

Any guy whos that messed up in the head should be locked in a cell somewhere...[Abusers I mean]
Ryo go to a store and get a huge bat, then use said bat on your parents. Either that or take vicioses advice.
babyeater0 Wrote:vicioses

As if you weren't already on my bad side. :mad:
Vicious Wrote:As if you weren't already on my bad side. :mad:

*Vicious's*
babyeater0 Wrote:Ryo go to a store and get a huge bat, then use said bat on your parents.

You have a lot to learn about what you can and can't do....
think he's beyond the concept of right and wrong

but damn he's grasped the concept of annoying rather well

*claps*
"kudos"
rav96 Wrote:think he's beyond the concept of right and wrong

but damn he's grasped the concept of annoying rather well

*claps*
"kudos"

When it comes to annoyance i am the MASTER!

However i do have my own idea of right and wrong so you were correct sort of in saying that.
elcoholic Wrote:He man in your position you have every right to spill your guts. I think you've got quite a few people woried about your situation here.

Let me ask you, do you have a time period in your head as to when you want to stand on your own feet? How long are you planning to live at home and be dependant of your parents (giving them controling powers in return)? Like after college or when you get a nice job or something? You must have thought about this right?

Yes I do. Actually I live on Campus, not at home. After Cllege jope to join Military and go

to Grad school. Preferab;y would like to join marines but don't know if they will take me.

Don't know if any of the armed services will take me but I've got to try.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12