Import Anime Forums

Full Version: The anime eqaution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Babyeaters not like the Mooninites they are beyond everything he is just beyond ANNOYING...
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Like LSI did. I really admire her for doing that!

Yes I admire girls like that too. In fact, those are the kind I?m attracted to. I know they won't get all wishy-washy on their ideals just because someone doesn?t approve of them. Man I love great personal strength. Smile Big Grin Cool
Blight Wrote:Yes I admire girls like that too. In fact, those are the kind I?m attracted to. I know they won't get all wishy-washy on their ideals just because someone doesn?t approve of them. Man I love great personal strength. Smile Big Grin Cool

Blight and LSI sitting in a tree. K I S S I N G . . . :eek:
Vicious Wrote:Blight and LSI sitting in a tree. K I S S I N G . . . :eek:

I do believe that she has a love interest already. I was just saying that for all the other strong willed honeys out there. PM me, ha ha ha ha! Big Grin Cool
Blight Wrote:I do believe that she has a love interest already.

How could we not know? She only mentions him in every other post. Rolleyes
Puppet Master Wrote:Babyeaters not like the Mooninites they are beyond everything he is just beyond ANNOYING...

You with your puny 3 dimensions, really its cute, we have 2.... 2000
Wow... I didn't read this thread until today! I've missed alot!

Ryo, I know exactly what you're going through because my parents are very similar. Not quite as strict, but have much the same mentality. What you guys don't understand is that he's serious when he says they won't listen. You can talk, but it won't even go in one ear, it won't get that far. My parents asked the board of decons in my church if it was alright for me to sleep over at my best friend's house when I was in highschool. No lie.

Part of the problem is, when you're a dependent, your parents hold all the cards. If they so choose, they can take most everything from you. I've had this happen to me. Ryo, you're at college now, but it sounds like a really strict college. My best advice would be to get the fuck outta there. Finish the year out and join the military like Vic said. The marines is a good choice, I have alotta friends in the Marines. You can let the military help you finish your degree, that's what the GI Bill is for. Tell your fellow marines your situation and you will be indoctrinated in no time. You'll find the military is a haven for people like us. At first I was adverse to the idea of you joining up, because I thought it might be too much of a culture shock, but maybe that's a good thing.

All that to say, hang in there, it'll take time, but you'll do it!
Vicious Wrote:How could we not know? She only mentions him in every other post. Rolleyes
Hey, I've been good lately. Havn't brought him up in a while. :p
ladysilverice Wrote:Wow... I didn't read this thread until today! I've missed alot!

Ryo, I know exactly what you're going through because my parents are very similar. Not quite as strict, but have much the same mentality. What you guys don't understand is that he's serious when he says they won't listen. You can talk, but it won't even go in one ear, it won't get that far. My parents asked the board of decons in my church if it was alright for me to sleep over at my best friend's house when I was in highschool. No lie.

Part of the problem is, when you're a dependent, your parents hold all the cards. If they so choose, they can take most everything from you. I've had this happen to me. Ryo, you're at college now, but it sounds like a really strict college. My best advice would be to get the fuck outta there. Finish the year out and join the military like Vic said. The marines is a good choice, I have alotta friends in the Marines. You can let the military help you finish your degree, that's what the GI Bill is for. Tell your fellow marines your situation and you will be indoctrinated in no time. You'll find the military is a haven for people like us. At first I was adverse to the idea of you joining up, because I thought it might be too much of a culture shock, but maybe that's a good thing.

Thats true some parents can be pretty damn thickheaded just like anyone they don't want to hear something so they block it out. Sometimes it seems like parents lack trust in their kids and I know that feeling because when I just started driving my mother was scared to death and WOULD NOT be in the same car as me if I was the driver LOL...It was pretty messed up. I know what it's like having them hold all the cards thats why I am lucky that my father is easy to convince LOL...I have lost my stuff before but got it back the same day on a number of occassions Big Grin ... Once again though good luck
ladysilverice Wrote:Hey, I've been good lately. Havn't brought him up in a while. :p

Actually you're right, you haven't. It's Andromeda who keeps talking about her BF lately. :eek:
ladysilverice Wrote:Wow... I didn't read this thread until today! I've missed alot!

Yeah well, what about medical history though? Doesn't the armed services look at that?
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Yeah well, what about medical history though? Doesn't the armed services look at that?
They do, which is why I wasn't able to join up. Why? You got a medical problem? With the war, they're pretty willing to take almost anyone.
Vicious Wrote:Actually you're right, you haven't. It's Andromeda who keeps talking about her BF lately. :eek:

And apparently you have a problem with that! :p
Andromeda18_ Wrote:And apparently you have a problem with that! :p

She ignores everything else I say, but notices this one.

Not a problem, just an observation. I am observant you know. Wink

And I already cancelled my plane ticket to Portugal, so no problem. Sad
Vicious Wrote:She ignores everything else I say

What the hell do you mean by that? When did I ignore you?!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12