Import Anime Forums

Full Version: The anime eqaution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Andromeda18_ Wrote:What the hell do you mean by that? When did I ignore you?!

Huh? What? Suddenly I have amnesia. :confused:

You know better than to think I'm gonna argue with you. If you were LSI on the other hand . . .
:GASP:
:eek:
trouble brewing in Paradise Wink
:p
ladysilverice Wrote:They do, which is why I wasn't able to join up. Why? You got a medical problem? With the war, they're pretty willing to take almost anyone.

Maybe haven't had it in 15 yr\ears but still taking meds for it. It is kind of embarasssing to

talk about though.
Vicious Wrote:Huh? What? Suddenly I have amnesia. :confused:

You know better than to think I'm gonna argue with you. If you were LSI on the other hand . . .
I thought you said it wasn't fun to argue with me anymore... or was that make fun of me? Rolleyes
ladysilverice Wrote:I thought you said it wasn't fun to argue with me anymore... or was that make fun of me? Rolleyes

Making fun. Because you don't get mad anymore. I'd still argue with you though. Big Grin
Vicious Wrote:Making fun. Because you don't get mad anymore. I'd still argue with you though. Big Grin
I think you've had yet to start a real argument with me. Or vice versa. I wonder who would win?
ladysilverice Wrote:I think you've had yet to start a real argument with me. Or vice versa. I wonder who would win?

Not me, I always lose arguements even if I'm right. That probably isn't too often that I'm

right though.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Not me, I always lose arguements even if I'm right. That probably isn't too often that I'm

right though.

You lose because you are small and skinny and those kind of people never win arguments.

Quote:but still taking meds for it. It is kind of embarasssing to

Does the medication your taking say estrogen anywhere on it? :p
babyeater0 Wrote:You lose because you are small and skinny and those kind of people never win arguments.

Does the medication your taking say estrogen anywhere on it? :p

Looks like you have something against me BE, and no the medication is not estrogen. If

you want to say something come out and say it in the Flame Forum BE.
babyeater0 Wrote:You lose because you are small and skinny and those kind of people never win arguments.

You know, you don't need to be big in order to win an argument you just need to be intelligent enough to explain your point of view in a way that makes sense. Also, knowing the difference between an argument and a fight would also help. Rolleyes
Vicious Wrote:Huh? What? Suddenly I have amnesia. :confused:

I have no intention of arguing with you either, I honestly didn't know what you were talking about. However, I've given it some thought and I think you were complaining about the fact that I haven't been replying to any of your posts. There's a very good reason for that. I didn't have anything to say and when I don't have anything to say I keep my mouth shut. I intended to reply to one of your posts on Friday but I was extremely tired and dehydrated that day so I forgot, I'm only human, sorry!
If this isn't it then I really have no idea what you're talking about!
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:you want to say something come out and say it in the Flame Forum BE.

"listen"

"can you hear it?"

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"listen"

"is that a back bone i hear growing?"

:p
Yeah, maybe we are starting to rub off on him.
indeed we are!!!
rav96 Wrote:indeed we are!!!

Woot! I'll drink to that! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12