Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Adventures in Steve's head
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
LOOK OUT STEVE !!!!!!!!!!!!! The Disembodied Head of HORDAK Is Behind You!!!!!!!!!! And He Has A Script Of Bad "moral themes" For The End Of The Next SHE-RA Retro Cartoon!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I hate SHE RA more than I hate Tailspin. Just so you know I hate tailspin alot. 8O 8O 8O 8O
not as much as I hate .....um...My LIttle Pony!!!!! 8O 8O :twisted: :twisted:
You can't hate that as much as I hate Popples. I'm a dog that turns into a soccerball. JEEZ I hate that bullshit. 8O 8O 8O 8O
Did you see the new ones in KayBee? I couldn't beleive it! NEW POPPLES!
8O 8O 8O :twisted:
*looks around*
Where am I?
Last Christmas I bought a My Pet Monster for an office gift exchange. It was pretty funny since I work in an uber-serious office. Everyone was like WTF, but he was the most sought after gift. My boss' wife almost got him.
Then you almost got her, right? Best to bang her on his desk. Really just have everything taken away from him. :mrgreen:
Pie, pie, pie. NO ONE LISTEN TO HIM HE'S EVIL!

Come out of the water behind him pulling him back in. RUN ESCAPE WHILE YOU CAN EVERYONE. *wonders why people think he's strange*
Look sometimes I speak truth. Everybody wants to bang their boss's wife. It's nature. I think I saw it on TLC or the Discovery channel......:mrgreen:
Actually, I've fantasized about that on more than one occassion. She's hot and has a great body. In her mid-thirties, but still bangin'. I'd feel kind of like a jerk afterwards since my boss is pretty cool. Hmmm...yes, Steve you are a bad influence! Now I'm at work and thinking about banging my boss' wife! Must...stop...thinking...evil....thoughts!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
The best part is your boss can check your history and learn of your nefarious plans. Whoops. :mrgreen:
*straps a bomb on the pie, then swims off*
What if your boss IS a woman, married, and not a dike? Would you still think these nasty thoughts Steve? :? :? :twisted: :twisted:

I on the other hand dream of bangin' half the chicks I see everyday at my job. Some new faces some familliar faces. Yes Life is good!!! :twisted: Every day the faces change. Constant cycle of hotties, every second is different from the last. Look but don't touch, touch but don't look. A gas station is a terrible thing to waste. 8) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
The enemas on thurdays sure suck though. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17