Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Adventures in Steve's head
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Yes but if he didn't correct us we would be total fucked up by now
Adventures in Steve the Talking Pie's Head TAKE 3

Action!

*burst in through the ear carrying a large gun (for his size)*
*rounds the first corner spotting a hallway full of monkeys*
*mows them down with his powerful "gun"*
*laughs as Steve get a headache*
(anyone notice that that could have been taken in more ways that one?)
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
*runs down the wall, hopping over dead monkeys*
*passes a door to the right, throwing a grenade inside, then dives forward, firing many rounds into the next room to the left*
*Aims the gun at the ceiling; fires many shots, amknig a hole*
*throws the gun up into the hole, where it stays*
*takes out a comunicater* "Anyone there, over?"
*is worried as only static retuns his call*
*pulls the black gun divine from his back*
*grins*

Damn, I gotta go take a test thingy, bbl.

And, boy the kid I call @$$hole surfs around the forum these days, so I guess I have to watch what I say. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

Well, the grammar police Suzaku is not here so I'll do it. There should be two o's on that "to". There the dirty deed is done. :mrgreen:

*edits post*

I cant imagine what you mean

now to the adventures!!!

WATCH OUT, THE MONKEY CORPSES ARE ABOUT TO SELF DETATATE!!!!!!

RUN!!!!!!!!!

*begins to breath hard and slow down*

aw, to hell with it, I should have worked out

*grabs batz in front of him and holds up his body for a shield to protect self from the blast*

\ /
\ /
\ /

|

\ /
\ /

oh great, that was the only one I had, and I bet he'll come to haunt me too...

*ruble begins to shake*

uh oh
*continusly twitches*
*dies, raising into the air his spirit disapates*
*the "floor" of Steve's head begins to crack as Batz Raises from the ground*

*kicks OpOx into the next room full of monkeys, locking the door behind him*
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"Die!"
WOW ITS A ROOM FULL OF ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND I AM BEING SERVED BY THESE MOKEY BUTLERS!!!!

*listens at door*

dammit I dont think he fell for it

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
*opens the door, pulling OpOx out of the rom*
"You ok?"
"Sorry, lost my temper for a bit there"
"Let's get'em on three..3.."
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
no prob

*kicks monkey in groin*

*kicks batz in groin*

hehe, take that!

*runs away*
*falls down* Biatch!

*is iten by a monkey*
*starts to shake*
Oh no, what's this! One of our great hero is turning into..into..into a giant shadow monkey demon man.

*turns to a shadow, & reforms infromt of you*
"heh heh, heh heh. Come on, let's see what you got!"
*extends claws*
*puts on a very very big boot*

*kicks in groin once more*

TING!!!!

uh oh it looka likw you lost your testicles the last time

*curls into a small ball and forms an invincible cacoon around self and waits for the right time*
"Harden? Poor little man!"
*tail whips you, causing your defence to drop.*
"Muwahahahaha!" :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
*thinks to self* haha, jokes on you, this cacoon surface is unnbreakable!!!

*hatches*

now I am a butterfly and I can fly away

*realizes that all that happened was that his genitals enlarged as they drop down and out the leg holes of pants*

aww nuts
man this is weird..ya'll go from talkin bout Steve's lil black penis to talkin bout the things that go on inside his brain..interestingSmile
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
SILENCE MORTAL!!!

*snaps fingers and the two lips of crack hoe bond together*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17