Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What series are you most excited to get next?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Damn. Will still have to check it out.
Quote:Originally posted by "Vinny"

Getter Robo is 51 episodes long. I ordered mine off of Animeiacs and they gave it a high review, so i can't wait to see it Smile

I have the R1's of GR Armegeddon and it is great. If it has good reviews, most likely it was woth it. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Big Grin
You have the new Getter Robo. They are talking about the old one. Big Grin Big Grin
AoD gave the new Getter Robot a B-. :mrgreen:
Has anyone ever seen Trouble Chocolate? A friend recommended it to me, I'm wondering whether or not I should pick it up.
I heard it's a bootlegg Urusei Yatsura. If that's what you're looking for then go with it. :mrgreen:
Wha? What's Urusei Yatsura?
You'd probably know the show better as Lum. A series by Rumiko Takahashi. Big Grin
Just Finished RahXephon. Definately a must see.
I'm also watching fan subs of Gundam Seed. Man the wait for new subbed episodes is killing me.
Now I'm Trying to find time to start watching Witch Hunter Robin. It looks pretty cool.
www.animeigo.com Animeigo is releasing it in english. :mrgreen:
Once I scrounge up enough money I think that I will work on collecting one peice, hopefully my current anime stash won't run out till then (Man! how that sounds like doing drugs!) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I think i would start collecting One Piece also
yeah..and after I collect it only fate can tell... :mrgreen:
I hear the subs suck on the HK version. Ask Kakoi, he deals, ahhh I mean he owns the One Piece set. :mrgreen:
alright, but the reviews dont seem to say anything bad about them. :?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14