Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What series are you most excited to get next?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
lets just say that it involves manass and the misuse of vasalene.
Vaseline is all purpose. There is no wrong use for it, unless you use it to lube up another guy's asshole. Damn that shit is filthy. *pukes* :?
all purpose my ass! *looks proud after making somewhat of a pun*
Damn you and your play on words!!!! :mrgreen:
*while steve falls to knees, scene is transformed into a highschool cafateria and a baseball sized ball of vasaleene is hurled at the side of steeves head*

*pimple faced teenager stands up and cups his hands around his mouth*

GREASE FIGHT!!!
well i cant wait to get Macross Plus when i get some money.
I think I'm in the poor house to. Big Grin
I too am in the poor house

Macross Plus rules!! I would suggest getting the 4 ovas instead of the movie version, they cut out around 40 minutes in the movie version including a kick ass action sequence from the beginning I bought the Manga Ent. movie version and the video quality aint to great.
which studio did your set?
Manga Ent., I went R1 this time. I was gonna get the OVAs but they were on 2 dvds and I have the digisubs so I cheaped out and got the movie verison instead. Its still pretty good and I dont regret getting it
hmmmmm....I might consider getting it, I do own all of the origonal robotech R1
Yuck, Robotech.

I'm trying to save money to get AnimeIgo's Macross set or waiting for MAC to rip. Both are unlikely to happen any time soon
why, what dont you like about robotech? I know it is americanized but it is still a great series.
I grew up with Macross and it'll always be Macross for me. I didnt even know the Robotech name until I came here. Kakoi will explain more to why Robotech sucks, I dont know the exact details myself expect that it was cut up like crazy

Anyways the video and audio on AnimeIgo's Macross set was remastered and it looks beautiful. Its a bloody expensive set though but I want it bad
Yeah, I can see how a set like that would get cut a lot but it was still fun collecting and watching, the set by adv is really cheap, for R1s that is. if it comes out HK, I will get it. but it would be wierd watching robotech with subs.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14