Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Sync-ing Issues with FX releases???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I think having a "Flame Wars" or "Flaming" or "Flames Only" section in this forum would be useful in keeping flaming to a minimum in other sections. After all, other forums have them, why shouldn't this one?
If this forum is created then the mod of each forum needs to have the power to move threads to the flame forum when they turn to flame wars. Otherwise nobody will post in the flame forum.
Vicious Wrote:I don't lie
Yea, sure....pigs can fly, and I am Hilary Clinton.

Vicious Wrote:I don't pay much attention to nobodies like you
Getting pretentious again, aren't you? Apparently, you treat me very special, albeit negative way.

Vicious Wrote:That way, instead of having LE and whoever else creating new threads about me or dragging every thread into the ground, it would just be confined to that one forum. And then I can just not visit that forum and let the idiots talk to themselves

You keep blaming others for bringing threads down. Yet, who's the only person involved in every single one of flame wars recently?

If you think I am plotting to attack you in some sneaky way, you are totally wrong. That's your paranoia. When the previous argment was over, it was over. If you think I still hold grudge against you because of that, I can assure you that you are totally wrong.

I really don't get you. I find many of your posts witty and informative and I have fun reading those posts, and I can see how some people will like you for it. Even now, I certainly do not dislike you. As a matter of fact, the best way for me to describe you is 'funny.' However, too often times, those good posts are countered by senseless posts such as found in this thread. What's the point? Do you get a kick out of accusing people?

LadySilverice Wrote:I have to admit, sometimes I almost end up missing your posts because you have a very "non-descript" look to your posts.

Vicious didn't miss my posts in the olympic thread. On the contrary, he replied to my posts and argued with me for a bit. There is no way when one doesn't know whom they are arguing with. It's just not a common sense. How can one not look up the name that one is replying to?
I've not seen one person who has pointed where/when Vicious has lied. Until you can do so, stfu.
Cidien, altough I can answer your question, I will not because every time there are arguments, you fiercely take Vicious' side, regardless of the circiumstances. It'll be pointless to argue with a bystander who is so biased.

I'll limit this edition of argument with Vicious only. I'll appreciate it if you can keep it that way.

P.S. If Vicious asks the same question, I'll certainly answer.
Holy crap!

I stop paying attention for a few days and you kids go nuts!
To start with I want to say that I believe that Rorschach is most likely someone with a personal vendetta against Vicious. His very first post was constructed in a way to get Vicious to respond and when he got that response he over reacted. Since that first post, every following post has taken some chance to single Vicious out and say something negative about him. I find it hard to believe that a brand new member could be so single minded.

I don't trust IP addresses. Anyone with a little knowledge can fake one of those easily enough and even log in with their own account at the same time.

If I REALLY wanted a good idea of who it was I would waste my time comparing sentance structure and word use to get a good idea of who is doing this.

HBK... you have a similar vendetta against Vicious and you tend to drag things on when they don't need to be. I'm not saying that you ARE Rorschach because I have no proof of that but you are the most likely candidate if he is indeed a duplicate instance.

I"m playing my trump card and locking this thread. The original question was answered long ago and there isn't anything constructive happening in here (aside from the suggestion of a flame war thread... I'll talk with Schultz about that...) so I want all of you to play nice and enjoy the rest of the forum.

On the off chance that Rorschach is a unique person. I'm sorry for accusing you of being a front for someone else. There are lots of great conversations to take part in here on the Import-Anime forum. I would love to see what you have to contribute to us that doesn't involve a flame war with Vicious.
To everyone concerned. I appologize for making unfounded accusations publicly without giving a chance for a fair retort. I let a bad day that I had personally allow me to be overly sensitive to something that I find annoying.

First off... in retrospect HBK is most likely NOT a duplicate instance of Rorschach. HBK spends enough personal energy dragging things out on his own without resorting to the additional efforts of making up a alter ego for the sole purpose of attacking Vicious.

HBK, I'm sorry for any implied accusations in my previous post.

There is still a problem here. We have been having WAY TOO MANY flame wars lately. Vicious has been involved in almost all of them but that is his nature. In general, he has been fairly eloquent in his defence and I've never seen him proven to be a liar. He has been a bit hot headed at times which opens him up to flame bait and makes him look bad.

This brings me to his attackers and I'm not going to name names here. I request that you cease and desist with your attacks on our members. If you have an issue, present the facts and how those facts have affected your judgement.

In the past I've said that locking a thread is NOT a good way to settle a dispute. Against that good judgement I locked this thread yesterday. Today I acknowledge that bad judgement and reopen this thread to continue this discussion.

I ask all of you to look back at your posts and ask yourself if all of them were constructive and added something to the forum. It's ok to mess up once in a while. I'm fortunate enough to have people help me realize when I've messed up (a LOT of people to help with that) so I can do my best to remedy my blunders. If you've said something that you might not be entirely proud of, go ahead and appologize. My experience shows that people will only think better of it (unless every second post is an appology... then you've got other issues).
Damn. First Kobe and then this. Like Zag said, leave me alone!!!! Stop hiding behind false names and IMing me privately. You got something to say to me, say it and get it over with. I'm tired of having threads opened to start petitions against me or to 'dedicate' songs to me.
Vicious, I had it pointed out to me that it may not necessarily be a false name but a friend who has been recruited to participate in the witch hunt. It could also be a fluke that there's someone who joined this board and just decided to make you their new hobby. Without proof it's hard to say what the exact scenario is... all we can really do is speculate.

Now... what's this about Kobe?
I don't think it's someone totally new and not associated in some way with someone here. Due to the fact that he lied about all his interaction with me. He denied the IM's he sent me. Someone totally new wouldn't be trying so hard to make me look bad.

The Kobe case was dismissed. Didn't you hear? My boy got off. Although the way this went down, it makes the girl look really bad and only goes to further prove my theory that the bitch was after the money all along.
Can I be the forum elder who people have to come to for solutions to problems like this?
Zagatto, thank you for clarifying. I was actually very surprised that you named names by playing a guessing game, and I thought "this is so un-Zagatto-like." Now, I see what happened.

For the record, I have nothing to do with Rorschach business. As Zag said, if my goal was to harass Vicious, there is no need for me to create a diversion such as a new name. Vicious has over 2400 posts and that's virtually an unlimited supply of insults to draw from. Moreover, I do not dislike Vicious and I have no desire to antagonize him unnecessarily. If anything, the board would be a little less interesting place without him. Only thing I don't agree with Vicious is his treatment of newbies, but that's another story.

This is my speculation of what happened:
I don't believe the original question about FX syncing-issues was a bait to draw Vicious into flame war. The question was legitimate, and there is no way that one can know for sure that such question will draw ire of Vicious. The question was not stupid enough.

It is quite possible that the question was posted by someone who had a fight with Vicious before and left the forum a while ago. Now that person came back to ask a question and registered a new name. Then the person sees Vicious' response and get angry. The rest is history. Otherwise, it does not make sense. No active members have any reason to create new user name to ask a legitimate question about FX releases.

Or just as possibly, Rorschach is a new person or a friend of someone on the board. In that case, the whole thing is a much ado about nothing.

Whatever the truth is, I don't think the original intent was to attack vicious. Rather it was a genuine question to get information.
Zagatto, thank you for clarifying. I was actually very surprised that you named names by playing a guessing game, and I thought "this is so un-Zagatto-like." Now, I see what happened.

For the record, I have nothing to do with Rorschach business. As Zag said, if my goal was to harass Vicious, there is no need for me to create a diversion. Vicious has over 2400 posts and there's virtually unlimited supply of insults to draw from. Moreover, I do not dislike Vicious and I have no desire to antagonize him unnecessarily. If anything, the board would be a little less interesting place without Vicious. Only thing I don't agree with Vicious is his treatment of newbies, but that's another story.

This is my speculation of what happened:
I don't believe the original question about FX syncing-issues was a bait to draw Vicious into flame war. The question was legitimate, and there is no way that one can know for sure that such question will draw ire of Vicious. The question was not stupid enough.

It is quite possible that the question was posted by someone who had a fight with Vicious before and left the forum a while ago. Now that person came back to ask a question and registered a new name. Then the person sees Vicious' response and get angry. The rest is history. Otherwise, it does not make sense. No active members have any reason to create new user name to ask a legitimate question about FX releases.

Or just as possibly, Rorschach is a new person or a friend of someone on the board. In that case, the whole thing is a much ado about nothing.

Whatever the truth is, I don't think the original intent was to attack vicious. Rather it was a genuine question to get information.
hbk101 Wrote:Vicious has over 2400 posts and there's virtually unlimited supply of insults to draw from.

You think so huh? It's funny how after arguing with me all this time, you really haven't even found one yet to insult me on. Instead, you quote, number, make no sense, then repeat.

I don't know who Rorschach is and nor do I care very much. All I know is that he's lieing about IM me and all that stuff. Like I have the time or the need to make up fake IM conversations with him.

By the way, go back and reread the beginning of this thread. My 1st few responses to him were not very rude at all.
Vicious Wrote:You think so huh? It's funny how after arguing with me all this time, you really haven't even found one yet to insult me on. Instead, you quote, number, make no sense, then repeat.

I don't know who Rorschach is and nor do I care very much. All I know is that he's lieing about IM me and all that stuff. Like I have the time or the need to make up fake IM conversations with him.

By the way, go back and reread the beginning of this thread. My 1st few responses to him were not very rude at all.

I think you just need to chill out and keep cool.
You overreact and run your mouth and get paranoid.
Nobody's after you. Even if your post wasn't "very" rude, it's still rude. Are you rude to your mom when you talk to her? Tried treating people the same way you want to be treated and we can all get along.

This is a legit question. I would like to know the same thing also, I would like to know if they fix any of the set. Some of the review are pretty old.

So what if there's already review and information, more opinion would always help.

Maybe if we have a list of all the perfect synce anime on the forum and a list of the fx that has problem, it would make it easiler for people to choose what they bie. But then again, that would mean bad business for fx if people knew about problems.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6