Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Sync-ing Issues with FX releases???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Vicious Wrote:If I replied to your post twice, that's because I thought it was just another user making a post. I don't pay any attention to you.

This has to be a blatant lie. You were replying to my posts and didn't know it was my posts that you were replying to? Is that your claim? There is no way anyone can be that absent-minded. Especially not you. You are too smart for that. Don't ever claim that you don't lie anymore.
hbk101 Wrote:This has to be a blatant lie. You were replying to my posts and didn't know it was my posts that you were replying to? Is that your claim? There is no way anyone can be that absent-minded. Especially not you. You are too smart for that. Don't ever claim that you don't lie anymore.

I don't lie and I don't pay much attention to nobodies like you.
Hbk: I have to admit, sometimes I almost end up missing your posts because you have a very "non-descript" look to your posts. It's more noticeable when a user has an avatar or a banner, most of the time I don't even read the name, I look for the avatars.
So... has anyone noticed any sync-ing issues with FX releases?
r00ster Wrote:So... has anyone noticed any sync-ing issues with FX releases?

I never had a problem with FX and sync problem but sync-ing problems don't bother me that much. I remember when I got the old MI version of the Bebop movie, when I first watched it I didn't notice any sync problems, later I read somewhere that it had sync problems and only afterwards when I watched the movie purposely looking for sync problems I noticd it was a bit out of sync.
I appreciate the apology, Vicious.
Holy crap, I go to work and look at all this lol.

First, awesome post r00ster. =P

Second, thanks rarnom.

Third, at the time I was referring to that crate digga guy, not robojack.

While it was funny watching Vicious and hbk argue I don't think hbk is behind it either. I seriously think it's that crate digga guy. Hopefully anyways, we don't need any more retards on the forums. And I was calling you an idiot because of your first few posts. Don't think I could call someone who asks if there are sync issues for sets with several reviews already a very smart person.
Cidien Wrote:Holy crap, I go to work and look at all this lol.

First, awesome post r00ster. =P

What? I was serious. Wink
r00ster Wrote:What? I was serious. Wink

Um hmmm . . .
I think there should be a new forum, a la 'Rants' for people to work out their vendettas against eachother in... 'Flame Wars' is too much, I think... maybe, 'Full Contact Debates'... then, when someone disagrees with you, and wants to elevate things above polite discussion, they can just call that person out, so to speak...

Instead of, "You wanna take this outside?!?", it'd be more like, "You wanna take this to the FCD?!?"

Either that, or I may just start avoiding threads with more than 10 posts, because they usually become popular, or full of posts, the same way this thread did. Tongue
r00ster Wrote:I think there should be a new forum, a la 'Rants' for people to work out their vendettas against eachother in... 'Flame Wars' is too much, I think... maybe, 'Full Contact Debates'... then, when someone disagrees with you, and wants to elevate things above polite discussion, they can just call that person out, so to speak...

I'd love that. That way, instead of having LE and whoever else creating new threads about me or dragging every thread into the ground, it would just be confined to that one forum. And then I can just not visit that forum and let the idiots talk to themselves.
here here. I wonder how a manditory poll system might affect stuff, you know, observers vote for whom they think is winning... but that probably would backfire...
Vicious Wrote:I'd love that. That way, instead of having LE and whoever else creating new threads about me or dragging every thread into the ground, it would just be confined to that one forum. And then I can just not visit that forum and let the idiots talk to themselves.

Exactly... it's the same people who won't just let things drop and start acting like adults that keep destroying every second thread by bringing up old crap. This way, rather than getting over it, they can bitch and moan and besmirch people all they want in one forum, and for those of us who have grown tired of the sometimes entertaining, but more often than not annoying crap flinging can just steer clear.
r00ster Wrote:I think there should be a new forum, a la 'Rants' for people to work out their vendettas against eachother in... 'Flame Wars' is too much, I think... maybe, 'Full Contact Debates'... then, when someone disagrees with you, and wants to elevate things above polite discussion, they can just call that person out, so to speak...

Instead of, "You wanna take this outside?!?", it'd be more like, "You wanna take this to the FCD?!?"

Either that, or I may just start avoiding threads with more than 10 posts, because they usually become popular, or full of posts, the same way this thread did. Tongue

I don't think it should be name debate because we have much more F.wars than debate. As for me I like to debate, its fun, I still remember the Kobe vs MJ thread (now that was fun), but I gotta admit I'm really loving this thread, for some reason I find it entertaining but dont ask me why. So if there would be a forum for that, there will probably wouldn't be more than 5 topics this past week. Big Grin

PS: Who would've thought that a Sync-ing issue would have more controversy than Vic. theme song? :confused:
Seijuro Hiko Wrote:I don't think it should be name debate because we have much more F.wars than debate. As for me I like to debate, its fun, I still remember the Kobe vs MJ thread (now that was fun), but I gotta admit I'm really loving this thread, for some reason I find it entertaining but dont ask me why. So if there would be a forum for that, there will probably wouldn't be more than 5 topics this past week. Big Grin

Yeah, the "Debate" part was sarcastic... like when my parents used to say "We aren't fighting... we're discussing." (i.e. screaming at each other). That's why it is "full contact" debate... or maybe we should just dispense with the pleasantries all-together and just call it "Childish Name-calling, Lame Vendettas, and all around Mud-slinging".
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6