Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Come Join The Dragon Ball Bashing Party
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Quote:Originally posted by Jaded God
Why do you have the time to make such random stupid poems.

"Because it is there"
George Leigh Mallory, when asked why he wanted to climbed Mt. Everest

Quote:Originally posted by Jaded God
It's not funny... The poems were just childish garbage that were not funny at all

Ah........This is so cruel. I was expecting a praise. And an applaud from an appriciative audience for a masterpiece created. A masterpiece worthy of geniuses themselves, Alfred Lord Tennyson, TS Eliot, Emily Dickinson, and Dylon Thomas. But not to be. I am devastated, and a dream is shattered. My literary career is over even before it fulfilled its powerful potential. You have to live down the rest of yor life, knowing that you ruined the dream of a promising writer. Now let me get back to my normal life with no hopes of achieving a famed literary career.

?Humor is in eyes of beholder?
me

Mazinger is right. Because you get irritated so easily, I can't help but giving these absurd replies. Here is another promise. No more teasing Jaded God in this thread Big Grin

"Peace sells, but who's buying"
Megadeth

P.S. No Pepsi, no coke. Drink milk. Soda's bad for you.
Screw Coke or Pepsi.. Mountain Dew all the way...
Quote:Originally posted by Schultz

HAI HAI!!
Doh I have to put in one for Pepsi. I love it too much. But Screw Coke. Not sweet enough like Pepsi. Sprite I like too.
Quote:Originally posted by Schultz

Big GrinschultzrulezBig GrinschultzrulezBig GrinschultzruleszBig Grinschu
Schultz, you have been banned, You spam too much
Big GrinschultzrulezBig GrinschultzrulezBig GrinschultzrulezBig Grinschu

Lets do the dew (or milk) while watching dragon ball in peace. As for me, I'll go compose more poems. This time, it starts out like this "what if there was no Cow Bebop? oh the agony..........."
W T F:confused:
hbk101's asking for an ass-kicking, or in this case, a nice temporary ban from the forums. I also recommend the ops to close this topic, as it's obviously turned into a flame war.
That's what it seems to be. I think. What the crap is that last post of HBK supposed to mean?
The guy's on acid or something..
Hey, Robojack

Look yourself in the mirror! Who flame someone for robotech comment? Who flames someone for their spelling of "their." You, the king of unprovoked attack. I rarely flame anybody unless provoked. If anyone needs a ban. Maybe you do. I am just trying to lighten thngs up, since people like you get serious and like to bash others. How many of my posts actually attack somebody? Count it. Hey, if you or others don't like my jokes, just say so. Then, no more funny posts from me. Simple as that but do so without bashing others.
Quote:Originally posted by hbk101
Hey, Robojack

Look yourself in the mirror! Who flame someone for robotech comment? Who flames someone for their spelling of "their." You, the king of unprovoked attack. I rarely flame anybody unless provoked. If anyone needs a ban. Maybe you do. I am just trying to lighten thngs up, since people like you get serious and like to bash others. How many of my posts actually attack somebody? Count it. Hey, if you or others don't like my jokes, just say so. Then, no more funny posts from me. Simple as that but do so without bashing others.

You know, the reason you'd get so defensive is if you really are on acid or something related. Besides, you're the fool who created this damn thread, knowing that you're gonna get your ass flamed to death. Did you really think that you could just create such a thread and expect happy, friendly responses, and keep it that way? And now you complain? Check yourself into a rehab clinic and stay there till you stop babbling nonsense and writing drug-induced poems of angst.

This topic is long overdue to be closed.
If you don't like it, don't read. This thread is not meant for short-tempered loudmouth like you. Only thing coming outta your mouth is negative. Go bash someone else since that's your specialty. If someone bash my opinion with well-constructed argument. I don't mind, That's what I expected, and that's what I got for the most part in this thread. It was good. But you? It's all personal attacks. No manners. This is third time you flame somebody in last few days.
Better make it the fourth. If you're so easily offended, then don't create such an idiotic thread next time. "DBZ sucks, what do you think? I'm sick of DBZ, DBZ is overrated, *add more angst-related comments here* " What did you expect? If you wanna be an attention whore and attract so much negative attention, then shut your fool mouth and take it like a man.
Since you love my poems so much, here's one especially for you

Robojack I am
Loud Mouth I am
Live to Flame I am
How Pathetic I am
Is this my destination?
Is this my Existence?
Pathtic I am
Flame is the word
Foulmouth my desination is
That I am
That I know
Well, as long as you know what you are, what's the point of writing such a poem? I don't need to know all this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8