Import Anime Forums

Full Version: watching what? w/ what?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I just finished X, and I am trying to watch Gasaraki and get past episode 2 without falling asleep >>. And my plans are to put in Sailor Moon over the holiday weekend and watch it all the way through. Heh..who need's sleep? @_@ If anything I'll call Pristine, and hear Yuki Eiri's crappy dubb voice! That will horrify me enough to stay awake. T.T
I just finished watching GTO Live Action. I haven't seen the anime series yet, but I think that the anime version will have more details because the live action movie that i watched was only 1-2 hours long, but it was a very entertaining 2 hours. lmao. I just got my two new ai yori aoshi soundtracks in the mail today and when i popped it in my dvd player I was like WOW! very nice and entertaining music. Has anyone seen the Love Hina concert in Tokyo Bay N.K.? That is very entertaining if you can watch it unsubtitled ( the dvd has no SUBS at all) but listening to the music is just fine.
Currently watching:
Figure 17 #2-#4
World of Narue #1-#4
Saikano #1
I'm currently watching sCRYed (dubbed), again, and Outlaw Star (dubbed).
12th Kingdom Vol 6 (finally)
Ragnarok the animation Episode 13
Bakuretsu Tenshi Episode 13 (damn, I love the girl's outfit in it)
Finished the above... sCRYed was so good it -hurt-. Can't wait to watch it again...

Now currently watching Descendants of Darkness and Inu Yasha Volume 3. A little disappointed at the Episode split FX put together for the latest volume (9-6-3).. which leads to some serious differences in quality... however, even the first disc with 9 episodes on it doesn't look too bad, and on the bright side, disc 3 looks phenomenal. Tongue

Aaaaaanyways... back to DoD... gotta get my fix of "alternative" sexual tension before I go to bed. :eek:
Still watching Steel Angel Kurumi (Japanese w/ subs), I'll probably watch it again in English when I'm done. I'm also watching Trigun R1's in English.

On an unrelated note, I perordered my Evangelion Platinum Vol 1 + Box and only spent ~ $10.00. I perordered it on Amazon.com and it turned out I had $21.00 and change in gift certificate money (which baffled me, because I used up my gift certificate). Ahh.. lucky day.

Anyway I'm done talking about anime... I'm going to go watch some now. :p
Quote:Originally posted by SirChico
Still watching Steel Angel Kurumi (Japanese w/ subs), I'll probably watch it again in English when I'm done.

You'll definitely have to watch the dub for that one. That is one of my favorite dubs. Kelli Cousins does a wonderful job as Kurumi and Hilary steals the show when she shows up as Karinka and starts swearing left and right.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
You'll definitely have to watch the dub for that one. That is one of my favorite dubs. Kelli Cousins does a wonderful job as Kurumi and Hilary steals the show when she shows up as Karinka and starts swearing left and right.
I actually have (when I was watching the MAC version), but only the first 12 episodes. Then when I got the R1 collection, I started with subs. Then I'll watch the rest in dub. And I know all the voices actresses, I've watched the first conversation with angels and the two photo shoots, and like Steven Foster said it is nice to see that there are pretty girls behind the voices (I paraphrased Rolleyes ).

Edit: Karinka is probably my favorite character in Steel Angel Kurumi. Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by SirChico

Edit: Karinka is probably my favorite character in Steel Angel Kurumi. Big Grin

Of course. That's cuz she's played by Hilary.

But don't be getting any ideas. I already got dibs on her. Go find your own VA.:o
Currently watching...Noir jap with eng subs
Just finished....She,the ultimate weapon jap with eng subs

Want to see......Last Exile vol.4 and Kaleido Star
Just finished Steel Angel Kurumi (English) + Encore. I liked the ending of Steel Angel Kurumi... reminded me of Evangelion:

*Spoiler Warning*

Demonkind attacking Earth in the future... No manmade weapons can effect it... Must use attacker's own technology to create a weapon against it. Then the weapon goes out of control.

*End Spoiler*

And as for Encore... it's pure FLUFF ... like cotton candy, tastes good, but it dissolves right away and there's not much to it.

Started watching Steel Angel Kurumi 2 (English).

*Spoiler Warning Again*

Nakahito's Great-Grandaughter? In control of Kurumi? I want to see them explain what happened. So far it's nothing like the original. And it's about 100% lesbianism.

*End Spoiler*

As for other anime: Still watching Trigun (English), probably going to start Love Hina (this time on R1's). And I just found out today that Wendee Lee (Faye Valentine, Yumi from Kenshin, Shikijo from Mahoromatic among others and ADR Director/Script for a few different anime) plays Kaolla & Tama from Love Hina :eek:, I never would have guessed...
Working on finishing those dbz mi sets right now. Next it will be Love Hina and all those specials, etc.

And if I can ever manage to finish that dreadful Excel Saga.. LOL still on episode 4.
I'm currently in the middle of Someday's Dreamers and in the beginning of Ninja Scroll and Full Metal Alchemist.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7