Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Junkie Joe....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quote:Originally posted by AnimeInMe
Dude I am always right, it's like calling the sky blue.

Shut the fuck up, noob.
Quote:Originally posted by Atomic Orgasm
Shut the fuck up, noob.

Hahahahaahah. There's your welcome mat. Big Grin
LoL!! This is great *shaves during process of getting ready*...Awh man I love you guys..And Vicious once again I was..Oh nevermind you are too ignorant to see the complexity of my genius mind at work. Like me being....always right!!!
By the way does anyone here play DDR, I am like the master at that!
Quote:Originally posted by AnimeInMe
By the way does anyone here play DDR, I am like the master at that!

No I don't. Glad you can put the complexity of your genius to good use. Rolleyes
Wow you've yet to prove anything let alone being right...what are you right about anyway? You seem to be a 12 year old that is still in the process of determining if you're gay or not. I can't help you with your sexual desires but I can tell you that there is nothing wrong with being a Librarian. By the way what does the word you made up mean? Pedorest? If you are trying to make it seem you yourself aren't a pedophile by calling me one then your reverse psychology needs some tweaking.Wink

Douchebag.
DDR ROCKS!! By the way dark it's pronounced PEDERAST, and you kinda made yourself look a bit foolish by saying it isnt a word...let's look it up shall we? Dictionary.com says it's "A man who has sexual relations, especially anal intercourse, with a boy." Wow Dark what you do at night is QUITE interesting....
Oh, so that must mean I was right about pederast and it being a word and what it means so you are once again wrong in saying I have never been right about anything...man I'm sorry dude
Wow. You really are as stupid as you sound. If the definition means sexual dreams with a boy and I called you a Pedophile then how was I wrong? How 'bout the next time you feel like fucking yourself, do it in private!Smile
You said I made it up, meaning you didn't think it was a word. And the difference between pedophile and pederast is, a pedophile wishes and a pederast actually does it. MAN how many of you ladies must I educate...At least it warms my heart to know I am making a difference in the world by molding the young minds of fellow posters to ensure a better future for humanity
And if you find what I do at night interesting, and you think I'm a pedophile, that would make you a pedophile as well, and you just embraced your own sexual sickness. So keep up the good work on making yourself look like a total tool.Big Grin
I can't beleive you just defended pedophilia either. What the hell is wrong with you AIM? Do you like letting us all know you are complete tard? OOOOHH I didn't know a word!! Boy you sure did. You knew the definition of a sickining sex act. I didn't which means I never acted on it, nor did I ever have to be in a situation in which I would need to know it until your nasty boy hungry ass started this thread. Damn, you really are stupid. Not my problem you're IQ is under 100.Rolleyes
NO NO you are a PEDERAST not phile, Jesus, and yes it is interesting I love having sex with little children :eek: hmmm Well fellow human beings sadly I must be off to work but I will return, hopefully when I return from of evening of torture and loathsome acts of humilation...You people can cheer me up!!! THANKS!!! Smile
Dark, why do you even bother? I've already realized that he's one of those people that simply likes the attention. I think he basically knows that he has no idea of what he's talking about, but keeps it up just to get more attention.
Yeah you're right Vicious. You are right.

YOU HEAR THAT??? VICIOUS IS RIGHT!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6