Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Hello im new here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
My name is Alice im a big time Anime fan, ive actually been into HK anime for about 2 years now but I really just discovered this site recently. Smile My other hobbies include computers and well.. thats about it really Big Grin I post of other forums (like arctic nightfall and ign) under the same name... heh So whats up everybody?
Hi, new here to the forums as well...though I've made several orders through here already. Smile
Liete, I saw you at AN. Is this the same Liete that used to post at blueanime.com? If so, what happened to those cool animated sigs that you used to use?
Wooo, fresh meat and two pieces as well. Welcome and I believe I have seen both of you at AN. What a a small world we live inBig Grin
Hi,

I'm new here too - I discovered this site through the guy I get my anime from Big Grin
I've been collecting manga/anime stuff for four years, and my latest hobby is cel collecting.

Nice to meet you all!

Chibi ^_^
Welcome one and all to the madhouse that is Import-Anime!! I don't know what else to say accept that be prepared for Ngckld if you haven't had an encounter before. He ours resident underage, hormone driven, boy.Big Grin Just to prewarn the females that just joined. By the way...where has Ngckld gone??? I kinda miss the guy.
And I'm the not underaged, but still hormone driv *Ahem*. Hi, I'm the mod. Wink Welcome to the forums, everyone. =) We're always looking for more victim..erm..members. Especially ones who appreciate Kodomo No Omocha/Kodocha, one of my personal favorite series. Wink
Welcome and welcome to the forum.

I'm sure you'll find lots to talk about with everyone.
My hobby is collecting hobbies. Anime, comic books, and video games are three of my longest running hobbies. My current big hobby is Stikfas which I'm going to plug by posting a link to another forum HERE that I spend a lot of time in.

I also enjoy photography, computers, music (huge variety), martial arts, and more. Best of all, I have an opinion on just about everything.

I hope the two of you enjoy hanging out in our community.
Don't be afraid to post reviews of anime that you've watched. It's always good to have another voice in the mix.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Liete, I saw you at AN. Is this the same Liete that used to post at blueanime.com? If so, what happened to those cool animated sigs that you used to use?
Yeah I used to post there but the place is dead as a door nail.

And thanks ppl Big Grin
Welcome all the new cats, now go buy that HENTAI!!!
Quote:Originally posted by Lonely_monkey21
By the way...where has Ngckld gone??? I kinda miss the guy.

He's actually spamming over at Animeniacs pissing off people over there. Their loss, your gain. :p
Hiya New People!

I'm the resident...um...okay, so I'm neither famous nor infamous, I simply am.
Oh...that sounded kinda deep!:p
Import-Anime is a great site. The people here in the forums are as diverse as the anime they watch. We have everyone from the perverted little boy to...well, Mom (yes, I am referring to myself).
As differant as we are, we share a love of one common thing and that's what brings us together: ANIME!

I've said my piece.
well i'm back lol and welcome all you new use to import-anime
it been awile sence i have bin on here
Welcome to you new people!Big Grin This is probably the most intimate anime site you'll find. Unlike the guys at AN whom have a tendency to think that they are elite.Big Grin So have fun! And watch out for those Bukkake craving midgets.
I have yet to run into said Midgets, so I think you guys are okay.Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5