Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Hello im new here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
I think he was referring to Ngklddfhnsdfsjk.

*taps the nose*
yes i am the resident dumbass but i am proud of it cause i am a rude son of a bitch and i know that i can be a ass-hole wich cant do much but i really dont care cause it iws my life and if i want to be a dumbass
Quote:Originally posted by Ngckld
yes i am the resident dumbass but i am proud of it cause i am a rude son of a bitch and i know that i can be a ass-hole wich cant do much but i really dont care cause it iws my life and if i want to be a dumbass

no, you're not a dumbass because of being rude and an asshole, but mostly because you're an ass and really dumb (FYI, I differentiate between ass and asshole. Asshole is more premeditated whereas ass is just how they are, usually being overbearingly stupid).
I guess you could call me the overly depressed monkey around here. There's a long story that goes along with my mood, but you guys don't want to hear about it.
Quote:Originally posted by Lonely_monkey21
I guess you could call me the overly depressed monkey around here. There's a long story that goes along with my mood, but you guys don't want to hear about it.

You're right. I don't. If you start telling us depressing stories about yourself, we should just change your SN to Batz Kage. Honestly, I have enough problems of my own and don't feel like hearing about others.
Life has its ups and its downs its best just to have a positive attitude
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
You're right. I don't. If you start telling us depressing stories about yourself, we should just change your SN to Batz Kage. Honestly, I have enough problems of my own and don't feel like hearing about others.

Her new name would be Batz TOO!Big Grin

In all seriousness do NOT become another Batz.:mad: He seems to have "given up". Please do not take his place.
Ouch!
Geez, at the beginning of this thread I thought I would have to complain about you people not warning any of the new people of me, then in the end I was mentioned, so yeah...

Well, last time I explained myself I was told I was basicly lying, & that I just wanted people to feel sorry for me...yeah...see that happening I didn't, & still don't.

Like I've said before I've moved on to whining about my life in more private place of the net, where I have to people that keep me going.

For those of you who are new here I'll try to give myself a title that won't get me yelled at:

Hi, I'm the overly & chronicly depressed 15 year old boy, who is 1/4 gothic, 1/4 Otaku, & 1/2 retarded. I space out a lot, & have been known to believe I am inhuman, something I don't do anymore. These days I've calmed down a bit, but people still hold my past aginst me.

I've been listed as a stalker(unofficaly), & potentcual murderer (And incase you haven't noticed I can't spell for sh!t). I'm obcessent & controling, opinionated, & big headed.
I study everything from Willcraft to certain bits of fighting styles. I also write, normally fantasy or horror-like in nature. And by horror I mean stuff that only one person I know has ever seemed to like, but we're not going their.

If you hear people complain about me talking about my life (such as I am now) it would be becase I used to be very anti-social & hold all feelings to myself. A about 7 months ago I had some problems, that I wasn't to talk abot with anyone around here, so I took them to the forum, & got bitched out for it. Now I just type it all up in my blog thingy & that's that.

Plus, last time I check I'm about the only TRUE remaining Post Slut, the only problem is, when I do what used to be done I get yelled at, & as one other person around here has said; if Steve posted some of the stuff that I got yelled at for, no one would have said anything to him.

And I RAMBLE. A LOT!

So I end this with my title: Batz Kage, the only thing you could use to describe me with, although these guys around here can come up with some really colorful ones that would also explain me.

Welcome to the new, peace out to you all.
No. You are an attention whore and don't want to accept responsibility for your own actions. You also don't want to understand your problems because you can get attantion by whining about them rather than dealing with them. Take up for yourself once in awhile and try to undestand why you are such a tool and maybe your dignity around here and at home wouldn't seem so pitiful. Why don't you stop and reflect on why nobody likes you and why you are such a piece of garbage and try to change yourself by not doing things that are bad and you WILL become a respectable person. Until you accept the fact you are weak and pitiful and the fact that people including yourself have faults you will never change for the better. I am TRYING to do what GOD wants me to do and not what I want to do and I am turning into a better person. I wasn't quite as worthless as you are Batz but I have come a long enough way myself. Stop whining about your pathetic life and do something to change it you little bastard. You only live once and if it's living in a miserable hole that YOU created then when God says "What did you do that merits eternal life and tranquility?" YOUR answer will be "I whined about being a total loser all my life." God will only laugh at you with the rest of us. If you treat yourself like crap then so will everyone else. Treat youself like a king and those that matter will too!
ok, both of you, that was utterly stupid.

Batz, nobody liked you because all you did was talk about yourself and whined about suicide and talked about killing and shit like that. On top of that, you were incessently steering whatever thread you could away from the current topic to yourself. NGCKLD has done the same has become just as fucking annoying. If you notice everyone else will remain on topic and and discuss. You don't, which is why everyone ispissed off at you.

Osamu, talking about changing yourself in order to please those around you makes you a tool and shallow. Then, on top of that, bringing god into the mix is even worse, considering A) not everyone on this board is religious (let alone of the same religion) B) plenty of priests and bishops whine, bitch and moan about everything under the sun (however, they call it preaching) C) you sound like you're coming straight from AA.
Actually Kak I was just trying to say that since he hates himself so much maybe he should change THAT but I see how I didn't get that across. I don't care what others think of me. He just needs to change himself for what he thinks is better. If he likes being a reject then that's fine.
Oh and I wasn't trying to bring him down by saying he isn't religious it was just an example. I guess I couldn't type the way I was thinking it. If he isn't religious, fine too. I don't see how my "religion rant" offended you but if so I'm sorry. I forgot people aren't allowed to express their full opinion in public anymore. OMG I talked about GOD in a public place...Make a martyr of me like Batz does to himself!

I can't beleive a new person just wanted to say hello and it turned into this. Anyways Kakomu I'm not attacking you, I'm just General Babbling. Talk to you later.
>yes i am the resident dumbass but i am proud of it cause i am a rude son of a bitch
>and i know that i can be a ass-hole wich cant do much but i really dont care cause it
>iws my life and if i want to be a dumbass

Can anyone explain to me WHAT THE HELL HE'S TRYING TO SAY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I swear to God,Nick. If you get my IP address banned from ANOTHER anime forum, I am SOOO kicking your ass...
ok what ever teagan i kno0w i still could kick you ass
Why the fuck can't anyone get along around here anymore?? This used to be a peaceful place, but now it seems like veryone's fighting over something. I told you ppl I wasn't gonna explain myself because I knew you didn't want to hear about it, and the fact that it didn't concern you was a big part in that too. Batz has his good points when you get to know him, and he's not so "helplessy depressed" all the time. If this place gets anyworse I think I'll be finding myself a new forum site to post on.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5