Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Hello im new here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
now if i tryed to give a girl my # i would most likely get slapped
Ive been given numbers before... but i never call them, just trash em :p
lately i have been haveing my bad luck streek so i wont have a date till probly after chrismas i hope but if i dont well fuck it cause i got better stuff to do
Don't worry about getting a date. It'll happen when it happens, and don't try to force yourself into something. I'm monophobic, so I will most of the time make myself be happy to keep the relationship going. (for allwho don't know monophobia is a fear of being alone, or in my case single)
Ngckld, how did this thread become another one of your "Wo is me, I am 14 and single" discussions?

Lonely is right, don't force it.
It's the times when you are least expecting it that it happens. Those are the best times.

Liete, back to you. Wink
You shouldnt be dating ay 14 really anyway 16-18 range is about the minimum you should date on.
finaly got a date for the winter dance here i am so damn happy now Smile my good luck is comeing back to me

forgive me i just had to get that out sorry
Good for you, so don't run her off!! Just kiddingWink
Quote:Originally posted by Lonely_monkey21
so don't run her off!! Just kiddingWink

ok i dont want to know what you ment by that
I wasn't implying enything, but simply do not make her leave.
i'm the resident badass.
Quote:Originally posted by Atomic Orgasm
i'm the resident badass.

you could say that
Quote:Originally posted by Ngckld
you could say that

we can also say you're the resident dumbass.
Which one of them were you refering to Kak?

I am soon to be the absent, sad, lonely wife...Rob's deploying soon. Sad Sad Sad

So if I disappear for awhile, there's your explination.
I think he was referring to Ngklddfhnsdfsjk.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5