Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Otaku food
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
What gets people through those late night anime watches? I'd like to Thank Progresso and their damn good soup which pretty much fed me through Ranma 1/2 Season 2. Bagels (I get em' free at work) eased me through Record of Lodoss War. Take out works great (friend owns a Chinese Restaurant..why? because he is Chinese) with pretty much anything.
Popcorn...lots of popcorn. Pizza, because...err...it's Pizza. Noodles, bagles, and lots of Soda
True. Forgot to add Ice Cream with Peanut Butter. Gotta have that. Slush Puppies if you can drive out fast enough to a convience store.
What about Burritos? Dammit. What was I thinking?

Yes 400 posts. *twirling around in circles on the floow* Who, Who, Who,Who!!!!

- Should we do anything about him?
- Nah he gives up in about 20 minutes.

5 HOURS LATER

Who, Who, Who, 400 POSTS!!!! Who,Who,Who!!!!
Sake. Lots and lots of sake... Pocari sweat, pocky, lotte chocolate koalas.. Man, green tea pocky is odd, you guys tried this stuff? Fruit2O is my drink of choice when I'm not drinking sake.. Man, the new Oreos, half mint, half normal oreo creme.. Man, these things rule. And we just bought this ice cream, strawberry ice cream with pieces of vanilla cupcake in it.. damn this stuff is good.. Kasugai spicy green peas kick some serious ass too. Non junk food, I love rice dishes and noodles.. Ramen works, god knows it's cheap enough. Maruchan only, not that crummy top ramen brand, which changed its name from oodles of noodles so people would forget that they sold out and didn't have remen in their name at first =P
<--- is not into the whole gonna eat what japanese eat scene ;p I eat what and who I like ^_^
<--- is not into the whole gonna eat what japanese eat scene ;p I eat what and who I like ^_^
Yea Pocky, strawberry and chocolate koalas rock.. Plus i also do late night CoCo's Curry runs and Yoshinoya's Beef bowl runs.. Since they are both open 24 hours.. Also lots of pizza has kept me up along with ALOT of Moutain Dew.. thank god for that..
Yeah Mountain Dew works good but lowers your sperm count? I don't wanna be shooting blanks or anything like that. Heh heh. Seriously though thank God for food to take care of those pesky munchies.

JunkieJoe totally agree with you, stuff like eel and fried crab brains (saw it on Iron Chef) really doesn't get my rocks off. Especially agree with that "who" part. Totally classy.[/siz]
man, eel rules. onagi sushi is the absolute best! As far as eating what you like, it's the only way to go. If I didn't like what I ate, I, erm... Wouldn't eat it? =) The japanese are just a few steps ahead of us north americans sometimes.. I mean, come on, chocolate covered corn flakes are the F'ing bomb! =)
Quote:Originally posted by "Shibo"

man, eel rules. onagi sushi is the absolute best! As far as eating what you like, it's the only way to go. If I didn't like what I ate, I, erm... Wouldn't eat it? =) The japanese are just a few steps ahead of us north americans sometimes.. I mean, come on, chocolate covered corn flakes are the F'ing bomb! =)

Yea Japanese are awesome.. they have some of the weirdest/coolest candy or food.. i mean i haven't seen Organge or strawberry kit-kats anywhere but here.. i mean i may be behind the loop since been outta the US for a while.. but i was shocked when i saw those.. btw they are awesome..
I love Japanese Culture and am fasinated by their food. But nothing beats cooking steaks on the grill for me. I really like Chinese food (as previously stated my friend is Chinese. The mom loves cooking food that "her mom used to make for her" especially on Chinese New Years. I'm not a big sea food fan but she knows how to work that fish).
I try to eat Japanese food when I can, but being a Vegetarian limits me a bit on my selection..

Squid <shudder> =O
Shibo, where do you live? You seem to have the Japanese hook up.

I would love to try more Japanese food. It sort of brings you closer to anime and the culture itself. I am however not Japanese. I definately prefer Polish food (couldn't possibly spell the foods, with these bloody Keys).

Islamic people have their once life time trip to Mecca. Well my Mecca is Japan. And I'll be damned if I don't make my pilgrimage. I'd love to see this happen in the next 10 years. You know see the culture, go shopping, and meet some lovely Japanese women.
If anyone is wondering, no my hamster is not humping the tube. It's just he's pretty ambigous.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7