Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Otaku food
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Well obviously. We're just cooking some chicken tonight. Nothing that intensive. Also new water is really needed.
When cooking something that is water based it really makes a difference. Now I'm spoiled rotten. Big Grin Big Grin
Damn this is old. Batz was still posting here. Anyhoo. I always like eating a good PBJ and some chips with Ranch dip. So much Nadesico was watched like this.... I must watch it all again now. Big Grin
Oh the what to eat post.... Well First Mt Dew is the soda of choice
then it's some Yoshinoai's which means I'm geeting a beef bowl (Schultz
has then remove the onions of his) but for snack foods I have to go with
gushers. THose things are great. Japanese okinamuki is great too but that
is a rare treat...
Dark, I just had a PB&J the other day. I toasted a bagel and put it on that. Great stuff. I had some Macaroni and Cheese from the Oven too. Also I followed the box and was able to make brownies yesterday. Threw some crushed up Hershey Bars in there. mmmmmmmmmm brownies with bad mecha series. :mrgreen:
Mmmmmm had two packages of Ramen, and some OJ. Finished it off with some brownies and chocolate milk. Life is good. :mrgreen:
Hmmm, beef bowl, lots of vietnameze pho places here, I go once or twice a week, I love tripe
We have a place called The Bamboo Hut here. It's a Vietnamese and French fusion. Good stuff. :mrgreen:
I had some great tea today (it was a dark amber color). I'm a coffee drinker but I drink a cup of tea every other day or so because it's healthy. I also drink a cup of hot chocolate every day. I'm liquid oriented (read: NO KAKOI, DARK AND OPTIMISTIC I DON'T LIKE MAN MILK). :mrgreen:
That is a good thing to know. I have to have about 2 gallons of water everyday. I'm so clean on the inside. Big Grin :x Big Grin
I've got my water. I'm drinking more tea, but it's this shitty Irish kind. It's breakfast tea and I'm drinking it at night. That has to be the problem. :mrgreen:
Nah that isn't a problem. It will just give you night terrors. Big Grin
If the Devil doesn't like it he can sit on a tack, OUCH, sit on a tack, OUCH :mrgreen:
I drink 3-4 cups of tea a day. I drink earl gray inthe morning and jasmine tea at night.

I drink lots of water also. I piss like a madman
I drink the Earl Gray stuff too. Basically it's what ever I find hiding in the cabinet. :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7