Import Anime Forums

Full Version: pic's???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Wow...it was a figure of speech! He didn't actually shot himself...he open his very big mouth and reminded me that I did have a picture (or Blackmail).
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
Wow...it was a figure of speech! He didn't actually shot himself...he open his very big mouth and reminded me that I did have a picture (or Blackmail).

Hahahaha. This has to be waaay funnier than Morgs pics could ever be. You should've continued along with the story to see how many people would buy into it. Next time you should talk about Morg "eating Crow" or something. I'd like to see how that goes.
You know I really wasn't sure if he actually shot himself in the foot (that sounded plenty humilating to me) that is why I asked: "He actually shot himself in the foot?"

I really didn't think it could happen to morg. I was hoping he didn't actually shoot himself.
I wasn't sure if you meant literally or figuratively(sp?) So I asked, and congradulated him wither way.
You know this has turned out to be funner than any pic I could post so... I will just post my pick when I get home from work... Wait I already said that... Oh and as for me eating a whole cow... since I am allergic to Chicken I might have already eaten about 4 now... love my steak!
well it could have been worseRolleyes
Whoah!! Did I just resurrect a dead thread? Well I finally got someone to scan a pic of me, so I can finally post one. This was taken about 5-6 years agao when I was messing around at my friends workplace. He worked in one of those photo places.

[Image: vicious.jpg]
Damn school computer! I got to see part of the top of your head.Big Grin Big Grin
Not at all how I pictured you Vicious. I'll see if I can get a newer pic of me on here. My hair was really frizzy in this pic, so don't freak guysWink
Sorry to double post you guys, but I found a better picture of me. I'm the one on the left for those who didn't look at the first pic.
GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

i like those red laced arm garments you have there. No really, they go well with that black T-shirt explaining how your therepist is blaming your apperently wild and totally out of control mental state on the reader. The tacky jewlry you have on matches your pimpely forehead as well. One glance and i just think to myself "NOW THATS A WOMAN!"
Wow, you make me feel so much better about myself. I think I'll go kill myself now....
Dont give me that line, ditch the shitty unfunny Text Tshirt, and you wont get as many reactions like mine.
Quote:Originally posted by OptimisticOx
GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

i like those red laced arm garments you have there. No really, they go well with that black T-shirt explaining how your therepist is blaming your apperently wild and totally out of control mental state on the reader. The tacky jewlry you have on matches your pimpely forehead as well. One glance and i just think to myself "NOW THATS A WOMAN!"

Wow, that's one hell of a comeback after your period of absence.
Quote:Originally posted by OptimisticOx
Dont give me that line, ditch the shitty unfunny Text Tshirt, and you wont get as many reactions like mine.

Wow, she expresses her individuality by dressing the way she does and you express yours by insulting her and being an overall ass...

Welcome back, OptimisticOx.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12