Import Anime Forums

Full Version: pic's???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
He's young, give the young grasshopper time to blossom. I'm still workin on that pic for you guys.
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
Huh? If you are talking about our little pervert, Ngcld, yeah, he's differant alright.

Our little pervert. . . Hahahaha. That was too funny the way she said it. Big Grin
lol Ka-Talliya, i dunno where my pic is on my PCs... so post it ^_~ with a discription: looking to get laid heh
Quote:Originally posted by JunkieJoe
so post it ^_~ with a discription: looking to get laid heh

LOL!
ok i found a pic of my half-brother that looks almost like me but i got a gotea and my eye color is alittle diffrent
any rections to the pic?
well, no need to post twice in less than an hour.

Second, they look 25, not 14...
it is the best i got for right now
Here's one I took today. It's got sucky quality, but it's the best I could do with my little siter''s pathetic excuse for a digital camera.
Quote:Originally posted by JunkieJoe
lol Ka-Talliya, i dunno where my pic is on my PCs... so post it ^_~ with a discription: looking to get laid heh

Without futher ado, our illustrious master of HK Anime, JJ!

:p
this is the best picture i could find. its from like 3 years ago and im playing with my band.

kakoi_sugoi_yama, nice beard!
ok i found a better one from a year ago, me with my band after a gig...
w00t for me when I was 15 (4 or 5 years ago for those counting). FYI, I'm the guy with long curly hair.

FYI Sanosuke, your 2nd pic isn't working.
its fixed now, and just for comedy value heres one of me looking like a twat.

indeed i am a twat!
OMG!!! EMO!!!!

Too bad the dude I'm sitting next to in my pic turned into some Emo dude.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12