Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Ole school cartoons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
If you add Rocko, you must add Ren and Stimpy...Rolleyes
Don't forget Weinerville on Nickelodeon!! And also we can't forget one of the greatest shows ever...it's not "really" a cartoon either..but Pee Wee's Playhouse!
I knew someone was going to bring that up...Rolleyes
Hey look I don't mind including Pee-Wee but Rocko... not old school...
For me Old School means it had to be on the Air around the same time that "You can't do that on Television" A classic that I won't "Barf" forget
I used to love You can't do that on television! My parents hated which gave me more incentive to watch it
Bebe's kids ha! That came out around the same time Hammer Man came out (with MC Hammer) but I remember the Dennis the Mennace cartoon and the Heatcliff cartoon as far as old school, and I'm sure someone has already mention the Silverhawks, I thought it was hillarious they use the same eagle sound for Susaku in Fushigi Yugi.
Heathcliff Heathcliff you're no good

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Heathcliff!! NO WAY!! Ah man....ok now I know I'm getting old if I forgot about Heathcliff. Though he can't compete with good ole Garfield.
I loved Heathcliff. i would watch it over Dennis The Menace any day!
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
Dark you broght up the Zelda cartoon but what about the Nintendo cartoon were they used the gameboy to goto different places I think... what I do remeber is they made Simon Belmont out to be a complete ass

Captain N the Game Master, that's what it was called, I think.
Pee Wee's Playhouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big Grin Nuff said.
Oh man, no one mentioned Alvin and the Chipmunks lol. That's one classic cartoon though the voices kinda annoyed the hell outta me. I think that was the first movie I saw when I was a little kid. Darkwing Duck and Ducktales. You guys remember those toons? Oh man...Disney had some cartoons I used to look forward to watching when I got home from school..
Yeah dude, Ducktales! I had my grandpa tape it everyday for me! Smile Still have some tapes lyin' around I think. Blathering Blathersgeitz!! Smile
Hey there is a certain poster who had hhis e-mule downloading Ducktales and DW I wonder how many episodes he has now... Schultz....?
DW and Ducktales thats a cool mention, I always loved the DT movie and the video games, hmm how about Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers and Talespin, wow Disney was really hot at one time on Network television.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8