Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Andromeda18_ Wrote:And that's why his name is Vicious! :p

If I ever posted any of the stuff I hear confidentially, noone would ever say anything around me again. Sorry guys, I can neither confirm nor deny.
Vicious Wrote:I met him today at Katsucon. Pretty nice guy. That's all you're getting out of me. I will keep any Berserk info to myself. Big Grin
Ok guys, lets dish him out the same torture that Griffith had to endure in Berserk. If that don't work lock him & Last Exile in the same room. Big Grin
CrayonShinChan Wrote:Ok guys, lets dish him out the same torture that Griffith had to endure in Berserk. If that don't work lock him & Last Exile in the same room. Big Grin
By the time he got out, he'd be too stupid to even know he was a guy... :p .
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
CrayonShinChan Wrote:Ok guys, lets dish him out the same torture that Griffith had to endure in Berserk. If that don't work lock him & Last Exile in the same room. Big Grin

That definitely made me chuckle, but my lips are so chapped i can't smile or they'd split.

I started buying the Dark Horse manga because i wanted to find out the real story, and i wanted it in my collection. Here's hoping for a completed anime series.
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
Vicious Wrote:If I ever posted any of the stuff I hear confidentially, noone would ever say anything around me again. Sorry guys, I can neither confirm nor deny.

hahaha basically you dont know squat yourself :p
coz i doubt the english director does

coz the PS2 game i believe is what they have done to get a sequel in a sense and is upto date with the manga to fill in the gap till the anime adaptation continuation

the real sequel in my opinion wont be done till the manga is near completeion (so another coupla years) that is if they want to follow the manga plot roughly which they best coz i dont want another f*ckup alternative like thay do all the time one of the worst being samurai deeper kyo
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Vicious Wrote:If I ever posted any of the stuff I hear confidentially, noone would ever say anything around me again. Sorry guys, I can neither confirm nor deny.

Oh yeah! Well, I got some sweet information about Bebop's continuation but I'm not telling untill you do :eek: Wink
elcoholic Wrote:Oh yeah! Well, I got some sweet information about Bebop's continuation but I'm not telling untill you do :eek: Wink
That would be cool. Big Grin

Course..what else could they really do with Bebop?

Besides... A prequel *Drools*
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
katherine_jean Wrote:That would be cool. Big Grin

Course..what else could they really do with Bebop?

Besides... A prequel *Drools*

An "official" nude scene with Feye in it. "*Drools*" Big Grin
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:An "official" nude scene with Feye in it. "*Drools*" Big Grin
They never really did have one, did they? o.O

Kinda odd. Considering her role as leading female character.
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
Made By Blight ^
She had good boobs.... i wish all chicks were hot and were stripped of there rights so i could like do anyone i wanted to...
rav96 Wrote:hahaha basically you dont know squat yourself :p
coz i doubt the english director does

That won't work with me. I can still neither confirm nor deny.

And BE - You still sound like the dumbass I remember you being.
still means you dont know jack...:p
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
babyeater0 Wrote:i wish all chicks were hot and were stripped of there rights so i could like do anyone i wanted to...

Shit in one hand, wish in another, and see which one fills up first. Then, just cause it would be funny, lick your hand. That was just a dumb thing to say. But seeing as how you probably couldn't get a girl any other way your fantasies have become decadent. Rolleyes Now if it was just S&M you were talking about, I would have said nothing, but in general, wtf.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
babyeater0 Wrote:She had good boobs.... i wish all chicks were hot and were stripped of there rights so i could like do anyone i wanted to...
I've decided...

I don't like you. Smile

Some guys are such pigs.
Made By Blight ^