Countdown To Nintendo DS
yea EBGames which i ordered mine didn't get there full shipment in. So i have to wait till monday or tuesday.. but i went down to Gamestop and they have some avaiable to buy right then and there.. Though i decided i could wait for my preorder..
that sucks.
yeah you did preorder it huh from EBgames.com right with mario 64 ds. i thought you were getting it shipped to your house ? its so sweet, i was playign this morrning and i got all the rabbits with yoshi and i unlocked a shit load of his mini games witht he touch screen. its awesome, and metroid is sweet you can use the screen to aim its like having an analog controler. SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETNES

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Actually i finally got it and so far for Mario DS i am hating the controls.. the Touch screen isn't that nice for running around in there and then when you use the d-pad its a pain in the ass. I can tell the game was designed and is much better control wise on the N64. but Metriod's controls and play is awesome.. just can't wait till the full version comes out.