WHo agrres with me on this one
anime is an addiction i don't want to quit, i have a bad habbit of watching multiple series at a time. i think i'm watching six right now.
so it takes for ever to finish a series because school, work, and a healthy social life gets in the way. personally i could deal with out human contact.
Quote:Originally posted by israfel
it takes for ever to finish a series because school, work, and a healthy social life gets in the way. personally i could deal with out human contact.

LOL
I was supposed to be revising last night for an exam that i totally screwed up this afternoon (timing and bad question choice due to stressed mind)

and why did that happen coz yesterday my complete motivation and disaappeared, i couldnt concentrate to save my life.. i gave up trying and so i watched all of Ikkoutesen Strength of a thousand

the thing that makes me gutted is that i knew my shit (even with the anime watching) the exam was conquerable

BUT...

i became all flustered and stressed, i couldnt make correct decisions and than i ran outta time! AHHHHHHHH i dont want any retakes PLease GOD NOOOOOO!!!!

ANIME IS BAINS ADDICTION! (forget JaneWink )

NB my surname is Bains
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/