Import Anime Forums

Full Version: WHo agrres with me on this one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just wanted rant about how much school (college) and work get in the way of anime watching. Who agees with?
Disaggree.

If you don't take the time to go to school and college you can't get a job that will pay for necessities and leisures. So the first thing to go would be leisurely activities... anime. So how much anime would you be watching if you didn't have a job to support it? Of course you could always work a ton without a college education to watch anime, but you still wouldn't be able to because your time would be consumed.
I would have to say that major time consumer is the time between activities... thats where I loose most of my time... too much small stuff to do and not enough hours in the day to do them... but they are small small its laughable ~_~
I have a particular habit and preference to watch anime at night (aka sun is down). The ambient glow of the TV with my enjoyable anime showing on screen is quite soothing ;-p. So, in short, no.
I like to watch anime to pass the time. I know I should be studdying but... I watch anime instead. So many things to do so little time. I think I'll go to the gym now.
Heh...I don't agree. School doesn't really get into the way, unless I'm having exams/finals. 100% of the time, instead of doing HW, I'd be watching animes. Heheh...that's why I always have to copy HW from my classmates. Dohzz.....bad bad habit. :p Big Grin Anway, this semester's classes are those classes I hate most. No way am I going to do HW for any classes I dislike. :mad: :p
anime and procastination arn't good to have around when you have to do research projects and midterms and finals. I'll be graduating this semester so its not to bad. Actually I only found out about this site like two semsters ago. Good stuff!
Quote:Originally posted by neoEIN
I have a particular habit and preference to watch anime at night (aka sun is down). The ambient glow of the TV with my enjoyable anime showing on screen is quite soothing ;-p. So, in short, no.

yeah im a nocturnal anime watcher

when i watch them in the day it just feels oh sooooo wrong

PS Study & Work suck:mad:
I watch anime at night as well.. for a few reasons:

1. No ones watching TV
2. Everbody is asleep; no questions, no comments, no interruptions.
And
3. It's a good way to relax after another day gone by.
Damn straight. Anime is a great way to relax!
I would not say that school or work get in the way of watching anime. It is more like anime gets in the way of school or work. But there is nothing wrong with that, is there? In fact, I should be working right now.
hey anime is better than doing drugs right? Well every one has their their own vice. Anime, It think is a decent way to spend one'd time.
Quote:Originally posted by BadAsh
I should be working right now.

LOL me too :-)
Quote:Originally posted by buffgod
hey anime is better than doing drugs right? Well every one has their their own vice. Anime, It think is a decent way to spend one'd time.

Yes your right i belive but what is cheeper I wonder LOL :-)
Quote:hey anime is better than doing drugs right? Well every one has their their own vice. Anime, It think is a decent way to spend one'd time.

dam straight but i spend as much on anime as some people i know spend on drugs/alcahol

Pages: 1 2