Love sucks...
Jolly Green Giant
Eternally Bound Into This World Of Hatred...
oh..yeah..i call Daniel Reed that ALL the time..make up something else!
~Kisha~
If u wanna make him mad.....mention something about me and call him monkey...ex: "i talked to nikki last night, whats up monkey"

Inside joke lol

I've known him since i was very very little
hmm..i'll try that tomorrow morning..i have him in first..hehehe. He also got really pissed when i mentioned the name Shane Hathcock...hehehe... :roll:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
~Kisha~
We shouldnt even go into the Hathcock name.....
i don't kno much bout Shane but i kno way toooooo much bout John and i'm not goin there..
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
~Kisha~
That was the one i was referring too....
hmm..let's not go there..Smile
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
~Kisha~
well no one seems to be on...so i guess i'll go..see you guys later!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
~Kisha~
Great my thread has been hijacked by a bunch of Beavis and Buttheads :roll:
sorry about that...
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
yeah, it grew about 15 pages in one night :mrgreen:

but the funny part is that it died 6 days before you posted that message, and you my friend just resurected it :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Yakumo want me to lock this thread? Perhaps delete it?
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Hey Steve you got my Ok make this thread live with the Fishes.... or better yet delete the 15 pages of crap that we have no knowledge of and would take 15 pages just to figure out that inside joke...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
WTF IS GOING ON!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :evil: :? :evil:
Steve, Stop this madness!!!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"