Poll: Do We Need Video Game Forum?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES!!!
0%
0 0%
no.
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Video Game Forum
Suzakuseikun and I were talking about this the other day on AIM. We need a Video Game Forum so vote: YES!!!
As much as we Talk About video games in GenBab we NEED THIS FORUM!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Of course I voted yes, because of my love of video games. Games and anime go hand in hand.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I don't really care too much one way or the other, except for the fact that it'll help clear up some of the talk out of the other forums, so I voted yes.
Yes. I do say that me and Dark should mod it.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
yeah, the idea has been floating around, I brought it up once but I think it had been disscussed before, anyway my vote is.....YES!!!

and yeah, you guys should mod, but I just hope that you will value my opinion. :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
I voted yes and I would like to have certain rights that other nobles have on this place.... No wait I take that back I know it's better to be a peon under schultz then for me to even say I should be on the same level as him...
Just let me have a big voice in there please
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
yeah, the same goes for me, I dont think I want to be a mod but I dont want to be ignored. :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

hunh what did you want? :roll:
He wanted a section on Video Games, kinda like how Ox has his RPG section (which could honestly be done in GB, imo)
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
Well this took a nosedive quick... :|
Quote:Originally posted by "DARK OSAMU"

Well this took a nosedive quick... :|

hehe yea it did.. but overall talk to JJ about it.. ;o)
Quote:Originally posted by "Suzakuseikun"

He wanted a section on Video Games, kinda like how Ox has his RPG section (which could honestly be done in GB, imo)

hehe i was joking with him.. he said he didn't want to be ignored.. ;o)
[ Repeat after me, kiddies. I will not use other people's threads as a self plug. Very good. You have been 0wned by Neo Zeon. ]

look I like the KISS aproach to things and that means Keep It Simple Stuipd...

Having a VG form is nice I'm in a complete agrement I think GB is the perfect place for VG because then we can let it wane into other areas out side of gaming
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I see your point and I too think it fits in GB BUT, because of how big the topics can get it should be in a seperate category too.

This is all a matter of opinion and thought I'd bring it to further attention in a thread. :wink: