The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Video Game Forum - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Video Gaming (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Video Game Forum (/thread-948.html)

Pages: 1 2

Video Game Forum - DARK OSAMU - 03-05-2003

Suzakuseikun and I were talking about this the other day on AIM. We need a Video Game Forum so vote: YES!!!
As much as we Talk About video games in GenBab we NEED THIS FORUM!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Video Game Forum - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 03-05-2003

Of course I voted yes, because of my love of video games. Games and anime go hand in hand.

Video Game Forum - Vicious - 03-05-2003

I don't really care too much one way or the other, except for the fact that it'll help clear up some of the talk out of the other forums, so I voted yes.

Video Game Forum - Shinn Asuka - 03-05-2003

Yes. I do say that me and Dark should mod it.

Video Game Forum - OptimisticOx - 03-05-2003

yeah, the idea has been floating around, I brought it up once but I think it had been disscussed before, anyway my vote is.....YES!!!

and yeah, you guys should mod, but I just hope that you will value my opinion. :mrgreen:

Video Game Forum - morgorath - 03-05-2003

I voted yes and I would like to have certain rights that other nobles have on this place.... No wait I take that back I know it's better to be a peon under schultz then for me to even say I should be on the same level as him...
Just let me have a big voice in there please

Video Game Forum - OptimisticOx - 03-05-2003

yeah, the same goes for me, I dont think I want to be a mod but I dont want to be ignored. :mrgreen:

Video Game Forum - Schultz - 03-05-2003

hunh what did you want? :roll:

Video Game Forum - Shinn Asuka - 03-05-2003

He wanted a section on Video Games, kinda like how Ox has his RPG section (which could honestly be done in GB, imo)

Video Game Forum - DARK OSAMU - 03-05-2003

Well this took a nosedive quick... :|

Quote:Originally posted by "DARK OSAMU"

Well this took a nosedive quick... :|

hehe yea it did.. but overall talk to JJ about it.. ;o)

Quote:Originally posted by "Suzakuseikun"

He wanted a section on Video Games, kinda like how Ox has his RPG section (which could honestly be done in GB, imo)

hehe i was joking with him.. he said he didn't want to be ignored.. ;o)

Video Game Forum - OptimisticOx - 03-06-2003

[ Repeat after me, kiddies. I will not use other people's threads as a self plug. Very good. You have been 0wned by Neo Zeon. ]

Video Game Forum - morgorath - 03-07-2003

look I like the KISS aproach to things and that means Keep It Simple Stuipd...

Having a VG form is nice I'm in a complete agrement I think GB is the perfect place for VG because then we can let it wane into other areas out side of gaming

Video Game Forum - DARK OSAMU - 03-07-2003

I see your point and I too think it fits in GB BUT, because of how big the topics can get it should be in a seperate category too.

This is all a matter of opinion and thought I'd bring it to further attention in a thread. :wink: