See you Space Cowboy
sorry bout that... Confusedweatdrop:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Too bad I missed this time of morning, it seems like all the old post sluts are dieing out.

So far on the "dead/dieing" list:

Steve, The Queen of All Post Sluts
WarArieS, I don't care what anyone says, or does he will always be the second greatest post slut.
Batz Kage, yeah he was a jr. post slut, but as time went by he became known, & yet now he barely ever comes around, & now Steve is about in the same boat.

Steve, if it wasn't from I just got over being screwed up, I would cry. You are like my idol on this forum, dating back into the days of the turkey sandwhich.See ya around Aqua (I think that was it).

(Aqua, or something like that was the name Steve said was his code name he used when banging my sister :lol: )
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
I'm still here and so is Kak! We all used to post slutt together, don't you remember?
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
WarArieS(man its annoying with all of the caps), I remember reading his posts in "steve the talking pies head", and in the section where everyone was spewing out banners. what ever happened? it looks like he posted a lot but only for a short while and then completely disapeared. :?
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Yeah sometimes people just dissapear, without any notice. I do wonder how some of them are? Especially Steve. He needs to at least come and read some posts or something?!
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
yeah i dont think that i will be vanishing anytime soon, but sometimes things happen Cry

I don't think I exist.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Quote:I don't think I exist

Oh no you don't! Don't go all EVA on me now, or I WILL have to hurt you. :mrgreen:

I've been watching EVA for two days straight, all of it. The series, everything.

Please understand my plight :? 8O
Welcome to my world.
I promise I'm not! I didn't even think of that! LOL! I promise I won't go the way of Shinji on you! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
yeah, I hate shinji towards the end of the series, he is such a damn pesimist. and then he is all fu*cked up in the movie*spoiler kind of, just a let down if you havnt seen the movies* where he jacks off over azuka.

towards the end??? I couldn't stand Shinji the entire time. Although Asuka is one of my all time favorites.
yeah, he is just kind of quite in the begining and it is awsome watching him progress in his eva. but then he gets crazy and things get screwed up.

Shinji is a little bitch. I really didn't care for him. He is just a jerk. Tsukasa is the samething for a little bit. He does change toward the end. I think that is the reason I hear people comparing the two although they really aren't similar. :mrgreen:
I wouldnt really call him a bitch, he is just kind of a wimp, but then he will let himself go and blast some angels into next week. :mrgreen:

I agree with Kakoi. Shinji's a bitch. And I've only seen a little bit of .hack, but yeah, Tsucasa acts like a bitch all the time too.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  See You Space Cowboy Steve_the_Talking_Pie 8 4,067 09-13-2002, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie