Import Anime Forums

Full Version: See you Space Cowboy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Come one, we knew this day would come. Sooner or later something had to give. Certainly it seems that is over. I'm not angry or anything, just need to move on. I have way too much to do, between redoing my room, night classes (extra learning), School, striving to get into pharmacy school, and the like.

I'm no longer going to be on the board. That's not to say I won't be back on, you just won't see my name for the last 20 or so threads. Those days are over. I come on the board from just one night and there's over 50 some posts on a new thread. Sadly I don't have that kind of time to read it. Not to say I won't come back every now and then, but in truth it's closing time for Steve.

I'd quote Shakespeare in a time like this but in fact I hate English literature with a passion, so I won't. All I can say is I don't where this road will lead me however every new beginning is a journey that holds all of life's mysteries.

See you Space Cowboy. :mrgreen:
Cry , you will be missed, I hope to catch you on the occation that you are on, and maybe you will come back to your post slut glory. And after everyone has said their piece I will do my best of honoring you by hijacking this thread. :mrgreen:

And So a Great Warrior was brought to His knees...
Bye, Jackass :mrgreen:

Kidding. We'll miss ya, Steve-o.
Pharmacy school, eh? good luck with that. :mrgreen:
Well you aren't going away for ever you're just slowing the train down that's all...so I won't say godbye...I'll say this instead...See you later! :mrgreen:
hence the

Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

See you Space Cowboy. :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
The forum will be lacking a certain something now that you're gonna slow down

I'm not gonna say we're gonna miss you cause its not like you're dead.
yeah, but jumping down from 80 posts per day to about 5 or something is almost the equivilent of dieing for someone with the post status as him. :mrgreen:
I haven't been on here as long as some of the other people, but Steve was cool. He was 1 of the few people I could discuss old school stuff with like Maison Ikkoku and Orange Road. Aaaarrrghhh. Now the threads will only be filled with talk of new stuff like One Piece. I guess I'll just see OO on here every night then. Hey Steve, I know you like VHS's (I think you're the only one) and I just came into the 1st 8 VHS tapes for Fushigi Yugi (long story). Let me know if you're interested in them otherwise I'm just going to auction them off on EBAY.

So, until the next time you're on here Steve, my last words to you are Piyo Piyo.
yeah, Ill be on pretty much every night now that the the charger to my labtop was fixed, before I would run out of battery power at around 9:00. :mrgreen:

but for now I will have to sign off and do my reasearch project, ARRG!
Well steve I will definitely miss you. Probably the most of all. What the hell am I talking about I know your still alive. Just make sure you visit here. See you in.... well whenever you decide to get back on? Confusedweatdrop: Confusedweatdrop: Confusedweatdrop:
yes, I just wanted to say, has anyone seen batz latetly we had a bunch of conversations and then he just disapeared, on a different note, how does everyone like my new title?
Well, when you piss us off, we'll just conveniently change it to animaster-bator.
yeah, and we can change yours to.....hmmmmmm.... know i have to come up with someting better then Otaking-sucks. lol :mrgreen:
Stop it already. Both of you.
Pages: 1 2 3