New sellers on EBAY
yeah, I think I would mostly sell, though I can get mostly all I need animewise on sites like this and animeniacs. and I dont really have enough to get rid of to be motivated to get on the site, since I really have little to no Idea how the system works. :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
same here Ox...that and i have bad credit and no more credit cards. but them ebay peeps are theives. ive also noticed that its not just ebay. amazon has some of those bastards too.
pEAsH...
yeah, I think that I can mostly trade with everyone on the site, although there are those rare basterds like Fuckopolis but that was a while ago.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Of course, that guy I emailed never responded. I didn't expect him to. Here's something else that pissed me off this past week. I got this really good price on some anime DVD's off of EBAY. 2 days later the lady emails me and says the stuff was in her car and she got into and acident and the car caught on fire right after she escaped from it and everything was destroyed, therefore she is unable to sell them to me. What a bunch of fuckin BS. But there's not much I can do about it. I'm just gonna have to keep an eye on her auctions and report her ass if I see her selling any of the stuff in the future. That bitch doesn't know how vindictive I am.
A lot of people won't email you back on there. Kak can tell you all about that. Those guys can be serious pricks. It's all a gamble! Sad
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
yeah, ebay is to reisky, I suppose it works more times than none but I always seem to here the unfortunate cases.

I only use it to find some rare things that I can't find otherwise. I have a story as well. I found a book that I have been looking for for awhile now. It was the second Toriyama Theater book. First edition. I bid on it only to find out the seller lied and said it was in Japanese and it turned out to be Chinese. That bastard. I made sure to give him very bad feedback!

I'm not set up to sell although I would like to get rid of some of these comic books. I just don't want to pay to do it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
yeah, that reminds me kakoi, just a few days ago I bought all four books that you recomended to me, and I am going to try to take japanese in school next year, if I can :mrgreen: but it is expensive so the school board only lets a few people do it.

Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

I bid on it only to find out the seller lied and said it was in Japanese and it turned out to be Chinese. That bastard. I made sure to give him very bad feedback!

I'm not set up to sell although I would like to get rid of some of these comic books. I just don't want to pay to do it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You know, the seller was probably ignorant and thought it was japanese. They probably didn't know any better. I don't think you have to get set up to sell products. As long as you have an account, you should be ready to go. You are paying for it, but most of it is a percentage of the final sale price that they'll collect from you. It's not too bad a price to pay if you really want to get rid of all that stuff.
You'll probably also have to pay paypal if you use the service
Quote:Originally posted by "Vicious"

kakoi_sugoi_yama Wrote:I bid on it only to find out the seller lied and said it was in Japanese and it turned out to be Chinese. That bastard. I made sure to give him very bad feedback!

You know, the seller was probably ignorant and thought it was japanese. They probably didn't know any better. I don't think you have to get set up to sell products. As long as you have an account, you should be ready to go. You are paying for it, but most of it is a percentage of the final sale price that they'll collect from you. It's not too bad a price to pay if you really want to get rid of all that stuff.

yeah, it is amazing how many people mistake japanese for chinese, I really get annoyed when someone does and I just walk away.