Excel Saga
I hope so :mrgreen:
All the better for you, they will have higher quality than the rips anyways. If you have it already, always stick with r1s anyways
Trust me, I always do. But don't you somehow feel gypped when you've spent all this money and then they comeout with the Rips? Like with EVA. I shelled out for the R1 boxset, and then eventually they released the Perfect Collection. Oh well. That's the price I pay for not having any patience.
Quote:Originally posted by "matthewmalay"

Wait a while, I have a feeling FX or MAC will rip the R1s once they're all out. Just my gut instinct, it does seem to be popular and all the other sets suck.

that would be awsome *slober*
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by "OptimisticOx"

matthewmalay Wrote:Wait a while, I have a feeling FX or MAC will rip the R1s once they're all out. Just my gut instinct, it does seem to be popular and all the other sets suck.

that would be awsome *slober*

Cheap Bastard. :mrgreen:
yep, thats me!.... I dont know weather to use a :mrgreen: or a :twisted: .....oh well :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Cheap hey that's the Military way ask for something and take the cheapest bidder way to go Ox
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
YES! I finaly did something worth while! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

its amazing how far this conversation has gone from excel saga, so I will just say that I really hope that there is an R1 rip in the near future. :mrgreen:

I've been getting the R1 up to vol. 5 now. Is 6 going to be the last one or will they somehow rape us for the money and stretch it to 7?
[Image: bs.jpg]
I did a quick search online, and it looks like there will only be 6. :mrgreen:
hmmmmm.... I wonder if I could trade someone for excel R1, but I will have to give it a little time...