HK DVD companies, how to contact them?
Now, assuming the deal is legit, what do you get out of it? It seems to me that you're doing an awful lot of work for just a free set of DVD's.
Instead of being sceptic I'll just be happy and hope this will work out. Sangofe, like you said, they should use Funi scripts as well. I heard the fansubs tend to mistranslate some stuff and that Funi has one of the best translators out there.

*prays that this goes right*
Never catch a falling knife
Yes, I do this only for a free set, i've been waiting for this perfect dvd set like 3 years...
And now...its within my grasp!
My first project was to get all the svhs fansubbed by some group,into DVD or svcd,but,they backed out,
and the guy that had the tapes and still has them, didnt want to do them anymore,then, i found this company willing to do them,
im setting some musts for the dvds for me to send the tapes, so i hope they will listen to them (all eeyecathes,previews, interludes endings,openings in, plus i asked of some extras if possible)
so all of dbz and dbgt eh? sounds good, I dont see why you would post about this is you were just making the stuff up but oh well. :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by "sangofe"

Yahoo, and i have said that I WANT PREVIEWs for all episodes to be inluded for each episode

Why do you want this..
1.) You have the next episode right there.. so you don't need a preview..
2.) That added 2 mins of preview takes more data away from other parts in the Video for Bitrate.. So adding those previews you take quality away from the rest of the videos.. So its always best to cut unneeded video out of it..
But if it is made into enough discs that doesnt really matter. (schultz, geting off topic for a second, do you know anything about a video game section and/or rpg section coming anytime soon?)
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

I am not making this up...
I dont really care what you think,
and i want previews cause they'r supposed to be there,its not unneeded video,its something neat that has to be there in a huge DBZ fan's eye..
(like me, ive been fan of the series since i was 7-8 years old, and now im 20;-)
I am not making this up...
I dont really care what you think,
and i want previews cause they'r supposed to be there,its not unneeded video,its something neat that has to be there in a huge DBZ fan's eye..
(like me, ive been fan of the series since i was 7-8 years old, and now im 20;-)

They can only put less eps per DVD to make the bitrate thing, I also told them to NOT put over 8 eps per dvd,cause i have one piece dvd,and the bitrate there is not high enought, they have 9 eps pe dvd, i see some pixelation.
so 7-8 eps per dvd is good.
yeah, but even then, you will still see traces of pixelation.

I agree if it is DBZ. I want the previews. It has some of my most favorite Dragonball music ever. Although I really don't care for GT. It was not Toriyama's plan for the characters. Gokuu is supposed to fly away with Ubuu and that is it. I guess it was a decent watch, and I really did enjoy the music. If it happens good for you! :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
yeah, I used to be the biggest fan of dbz, I knew the power levels and whatnot. and then when I saw other animes I realised that some animes are less than 300 episodes with two sequals.

I am a huge fan, and still am. The only legit power levels are those written by toriyama himself in the manga, and that isn't that many.

Like Suzaku said let's see an e-mail then we will believe in you. Confusedweatdrop:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
yeah, and when I wasnt watching it I was on sites about it reading fanfics. :mrgreen:

I can see why you are all skeptical about this whole thing, but you dont have to go on and on about getting the e-mails.

All it would take to prove it would be one e-mail. So if you have it why not prove it? I highly doubt it would negate any deal with said company. :|
well... he might just be paranoid :mrgreen: