Import Anime Forums

Full Version: HK DVD companies, how to contact them?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have this one e.mail, i dont even know for what HK company its for, anyways, I want to contact the BEST companies, because, i have someone that has recorded all DB Z GT on SVHS from animaxi, the rerun in japan, and i want a HK company to sub it, and put it on DVD for me.
This is the e-mail that i have

[email protected]

pls post any email for other companies, and tell me what their site url is and name ;-)
I don't think they take requests...
I'm pretty sure they won't do requests. You can try though. :mrgreen:
Quote:Originally posted by "sangofe"

because, i have someone that has recorded all DB Z GT on SVHS from animaxi, the rerun in japan, and i want a HK company to sub it, and put it on DVD for me.
This is the e-mail that i have

Why even do this.. They are going to be releaseing a perfect boxset in japan of all Dragonball/Z/GT which will cost a bit.. but will be a perfect set awesome quality.. I think the HK companys would rather rip that..
Well, I have emailed them, and I have gotten an interested company ;-) We do not know if all DB Z GT will come out on DVD in japan, and if it will, it will take 2-3 years, and I can get all the tapes mailed to them within 2-3 weeks, and the guy i talked with said he could do all DB Z GT on dvd within 2-3 months.
All the SVHS tapes are A++ recorded from Animaxi on SVHS, and for those who doesnt know how good SVHS is, well, let me say that it 95% of image quality of the FUNimation dvds.
Bullshit. What company and what email address?
yeah, I think that they do not do requests and only sell things in large loads so that people like JJ can sell them to individuals.
Its Mac that agreed with it.
oh I see..... I hate i when people say o i c, thats oic! oh well that was off topic so I will just stop typing now. :mrgreen:
Anyways, you guys just wait and see, If everything goes well, all DB Z GT on HK dvds will come out in 3-4 months, and, I convinced them to use fansub scripts, and funimation scripts, so that there wont be much chinglish ;-) neither engrish!
Yahoo, and i have said that I WANT PREVIEWs for all episodes to be inluded for each episode, that is one of my conditions for handing tapes over to them, offcourse, i get a free set of all of the happyness when its done, anyways, they are positive, and my biggest challange is to get all those 120 svhs tapes sent to Hong kong without being dammaged, wish me good luck!
nice, hope it works out :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted:
Hmm, ask them to rip the DBZ R2 DVDs instead, the quality would be far superior than SVHS recorded of TV. I don't know if they're willing to drop 1700$ for the entire boxest, they should considering it will sell like hotcakes.

I'm surprised MAC agreed to this, they dont usually do much original work, they just rip other HK companies work or R1s.
yeah, R2 would be better than VHS, I might even get the set and I dont really like dbz that much. but it would be nice to watch it somewhere other than on tv with the origonal japanese voices.
first of all, we dont know when ALL DB Z GT will be out in japan, only dbz was announced,
and second, svhs is GREAT! and third, i dont feel like waiting 3 more years to get all on DVD.
yeah I guess so... you are a really into dbz arn't you?
Pages: 1 2 3