how old is everyone in herrre
He didn't leave until it was necessary. He wasn't doing much except for being bitten like in Toys in the Attic. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I think it would have been cool if he became the hacking partner of edd. :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
i think it would have been cool if ed wasnt soo annoyin...they shoulda made Faye Valentines lesbian roomate the hacker fer the show....ya that wouldve been awesome...
pEAsH...
are you talking about edd????..... uhg!!! shes like a little girl.... but if they made her a hot woman as well then yes I would agree with you. :mrgreen: but that would totaly change the series.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Getting back on topic, I was born in the year of the dragon. I got the coolest one out of all of them. While most of you are probably something whack like year of the cockroach or something. The dragon reigns supreme!!!!!
what animal is 87?

I don't know. i'va always tried to figure out what 89 is. Cuz that's when my brother was born. All I know is that the dragon is the coolest one.
yeah, the dragon is the best, and then I think there is a serpent that would be next.

This is off topic too. MOVED. Confusedweatdrop:
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
yeah, I cant see why this would be in the anime discussion in the first place it has nothing to do with anime at all. :mrgreen:

I'm 21 and will be 22 in June! I am older than Kak but he is 21 as well! :mrgreen:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Haha, I'm older than you, gonna be 22 in May
JUNE 5TH BAYBEE!!!!! :mrgreen: ROCKADOODLEDOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I recently turned 18. I'm a senior in high school technically. By that, I mean I haven't gone to school in like a month Tongue I'm just gonna get my GED and become a priest. Can priests watch anime?
[Image: Cast7.txt]
Yes priests can watch anime, and molest children.(a joke) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yes I am 21, born September 18, 1981, and I am a Rooster, and Roosters are damn cool. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36