how old is everyone in herrre
Seems th eolder I get the more crap I go through. OH WELL! Age has it's good and bad points. I don't have to be around a bunch of little posers in school anymore! That's always good! And I can drink, smoke and live the night life as much as I want even though I don't do any of that! Tongue Tongue Tongue
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I drank and hit strip clubs more when I was underage than I do now Confusedweatdrop:, once we brought a 14 year old and got some lap dances (in Canada contact is allowed). Now I just say I can go anytime but so I'll wait.
yeah, that is why I will enjoy my happy youth while I can :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Well you guys asked so here it is:

A substitiute teacher makes (in NC) $63 a day. It is not bad, but you have to put up with alot of shit for just $63.

I have been able to drink, smoke and do all of that stuff for a while, but I just see it as a waste of my time. I could be doing somthing much more fun. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
yeah, Its always fun to trick subs out of doing work by like setting the clock forward or something, lol :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]