I am Canadian!
good luck on being origanal

Unless you're aiming for extra crispy that is.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
ok should I be happy go lucky or twisted and evil? and before your answer consider :mrgreen: before you rush to :twisted:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Wow, the two craziest bastards are talking to each other. Crazy.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
AHHHHHH!!! Im craaaazzyyyyy!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

excuse me for that sudden burst of insanity. :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Man the posting sluts have returned with a vengance
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Don't forget the PostLust in their eyes! :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
*eyes glow red*
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Man it happens everytime mr. green in the lead and someone has to try to bring him down
yeah, I find myself using too many :mrgreen: s so I occationly have to do a bunch of :twisted: s

it's all good but man does anyone know if it is indeed legal for women to walk down the streets in full frontal nudity in canda
????????? You're kidding righ?

Never seen that happened except during a feminist rally once, its always the ugly broads who do this kind of stuff :roll:
yeah just like how all of the lesbians have to be ugly, :mrgreen:

It is always the ugly people who want to be naked. I wonder why that is? :?
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
yeah, *puts on clothes* I wonder why that is, jk, lol :mrgreen:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  any canadians help? animeshop 0 2,615 07-13-2008, 02:23 PM
Last Post: animeshop
  Canadian Elections vegeta76 6 3,054 01-25-2006, 10:57 AM
Last Post: vegeta76
  Best place to buy R1 DVDs for Canadians matthewmalay 1 1,522 11-16-2004, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Cidien
  Canadian Music Trivia Zagatto 3 2,608 03-02-2004, 12:55 PM
Last Post: NightRayne