Import Anime Forums

Full Version: I am Canadian!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The site is down, was it those stupid I am Candian Beer ads
lame.... site exceded its daily bandwith ~_~ lame geocities hehe
I'm polish if that helps. :mrgreen:
Kids in the Hall described it best. Canadians are like Americans without guns. :mrgreen:
OMG, its impossible to get a gun here, you've got to fill up 20 forms, take a psycological test and wait for 3 years before they'll think about giving you license. in the states you can buy a rifle at Walmart.
Well, like Hitler said, it's a beautiful thing that a country can allow it's people the right to bear arms (or something along those lines).
It's almost as tough as Canada in some states to get guns. Like New York is pretty bad (pistols are totally illegal), and CA is pretty crappy when it comes to guns. Then we have silly bans and stuff, and someone who never shot a gun telling me what's an assault rifle and what's not.
I'm half Italian, half Irish, if it matters, anyways Tongue Like any say, I got the best of both worlds Smile
I'm Polish, Cherokee Indian, White, Dutch, White and White....In other words, I'm an all American Cracka'!!!! Smile
Lots of German blood in my family. Russian. My mothers famliy name before they changed it was Von Bron. My middle name is Ivan after my great granfather. :mrgreen:
Im Filipino...oh yeah have u guys ever heard of Daimos??? its an old big robot anime series...
Since we're talkin about origins. I'm Paki. I was born in Pakistan, even though I've been here for like 24 years now. And please, no corny Seinfeld jokes about Baboo or whatever his name was.
farsi or hindu??? oh yeah and its all on yo peeps wether we go to war or not...dun worry no corny seinfeld jokes...thank u come again...im jk!
Hmm, Pakistani food, I use to hang out with a bunch of Pakistanis just to eat at their houses

I'm chinese, born in Malaysia
Quote:Originally posted by "vicious"

Since we're talkin about origins. I'm Paki. I was born in Pakistan, even though I've been here for like 24 years now. And please, no corny Seinfeld jokes about Baboo or whatever his name was.

The episode was on last night. One of my best friends was born in Iran. Thanks to my friends, I celebrate Chinese, Jewish, Muslim, and African Holidays all of the time. :mrgreen:
I've known one to many Iranians in my lifetime
Pages: 1 2 3