Need sig help...
Quote:ask mod-x he has a web site to post almost anything he wants, but he has disapeared and I havn't seen him at school lately.

Kinda funny you don't mention ME, an actual MOD here, who has HIS OWN webpage as well. Confusedweatdrop:
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
yeah, well.... ummmmm....... OH GREAT SUZAKU PLEASE FORGIVE MY FOOLISHNESS!!!!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Oh well, I'll keep working on it. You guys are gonna love my sig once I get it working...trust me on this one.
hmmmm... isnt showing on my computer.... but oh well :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Still working on it...but having a lot of trouble
well at least you figured it out. :mrgreen:

Hey thanks a million Suzakuseikun. I owe ya one...

It's a little rough but I'll continue improving it...someday.
[Image: bs.jpg]
Who is that, and what's her site? Or actually the best site to see pics of her on. Somehow I knew he was trying to put up a pic of a hot girl.
yeah, I just love the winking girl in mine, great stuff... :mrgreen:

Vicious, check your PM. Just sent you a couple links. Hope you're old enough. :twisted:
So far your sig takes the cake. I need one that looks like that too. Mine is cheap. I want a hot, long-dark-haired girl too in black langere, stretched out on a bed as well! YYEESSSS!!! :mrgreen:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Too bad. You're getting a pic of Captain Planet. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
captain planet eh?
*thinks about captain planet streatched out on a bed in black langere*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

MMM... Captain Planet... so bold...so muscular..so blue.. it makes all hot and ....UHHHH...nevermind. :lol: :lol: Nah not into Captain Planet. I prefer my asian babe.

Hey Dark Osamu, long dark hair and black lingerie huh? I'll see what I can find you. Send me a PM.
yeah, she is very nice, a muscular green man in langere doesnt work for me either.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need sig help Vinny 11 4,764 02-24-2003, 12:01 PM
Last Post: DARK OSAMU