Anime/Game/DDR Karaoke Thread
I have both, and each has great games, I think that everyone should have all three consoles, you get the best of three worlds :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Nah, one system is usually good enough for me, I dont play too much videogames these days.

I've been looking into a gamecube recently. it looks interesting, I want to play animal crossing, that game looks pretty cool.
yeah, I looked at it and thought, man is that dumb, but then I played it and was like, MAN THIS IS FREAKING AWSOME!!!!!!.... well anyway in short: a very good game.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

It looks like the kind off game where you can kill 8 hours without knowing it.
kinda, it depends the day, some days there are activities, and alot of times you can spend all day fishing but there are the days where there really isnt anything to do, and since its real time that means you cant do anything that day. gets kind of annoying but it gives you the kind of simple pleasure that people are allways looking for. :mrgreen:

Video games are the gods of pleasure :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
you bet. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I hardly ever play them. No time. I play fun group games like DDR or Street Fighter. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
yeah, it seams like most people hear play video games but lately have been focusing on anime.... well thats me too :mrgreen:

I can't focus on anything. Damn ADD.....................

that sucks, but dont you take midicine for that?

I'm just playing. But honestly sometimes I really get lazy and don't want to pay attention to school work. :mrgreen:

yeah, same with me. Ill just go on my labtop and zone out :mrgreen:

Stare into space, and wake up about 20 minutes later. ^_^

yeah, I have a friend with add, and one time I just watched him stand in place for 10 minutes :mrgreen: