Anime/Game/DDR Karaoke Thread
yeah, we need someone who understands the masses....like hulk holgen! but sadly that was just a rumor. lol :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by "OptimisticOx"

yeah, we need someone who understands the masses....like hulk holgen! but sadly that was just a rumor. lol :mrgreen:

You make more and more sense every day. :wink:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I hate all southerners too. :x Fuckin' Idiots. :evil:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I wouldnt go as far as to say I hate all southerners but they do piss me off.

heheh, I hope no southerners wander into this thread :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

I hope so, We'll kick the shit out of those fucking Johnny Rebs!!!! :mrgreen:

HAHAHAHAH!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Does anyone play DDR here?

na, but I do enjoy guitaro man, it is kinda like ddr, check it out if you havn't played it already, great fun. :mrgreen:

Is that when you dance to rock songs or when you actually play the guitar? :mrgreen:

you play the guitar, it is battle, there are three stages the charge the battle and the final, in the in the charge you just charge up your energy metor by wailing on the guitar , in battle you attack with your ax and then defend against the enemy by pressing C tri. squ. or sir. at the right time, lastly is the final when you finish the enemy off, very often the coolest part of the song.

Weird. Is it in the arcade or is it console? :mrgreen:

its for the PS2, get it if you see it, really a great game, with a multiplayer mode too. :mrgreen:

I don't have a PS2. Cry

oh to bad, no squaresoft for you...

Get a PS2 steve. They are really cheap now. Guitaro Man is $29.99 at EB. I supposed you could say the same thing and tell me to buy an X-box. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36