Funny Thought
What if HK companies dubbed anime? Imagine them blurting out lines like "We is going to be of hurt you indeed!" and then saying their email every five minutes, and saying k?. funny
7 words: all your base are belong to us

hehe
JJ, what year is it? 1998? ~_~
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
oh shit, Suzaku got jokes son!!!! :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I have played that damned game. It is terrible! On the other hand, so is Time Killers. 1994 Suzaku!........I think... :?
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
No, not that. The whole joke started online 1998/1999, it's that old and that played out.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
My date was referring to Time Killers. Was it in 94 when that came out! I remember the All your base joke. That IS old. I remember that game as well. Confusedweatdrop: SADLY
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
and it started an internet trend. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Correct me if I am wrong, but I do beleive there are fandubbers out there that many HK companies could steal. Also, if they did do dubs themselves, it would probably be like one of those books on tape things where one person just reads a script Tongue
[Image: Cast7.txt]
I'm looking for the seller but does anyone remember a crappy movie released by US Manga Corps entitled Odin. It was a very crappy and boring movie. Well someone on ebay was selling a parody fan dub on VHS/VCD. I'm hunting down the seller in my folder of ebay sellers. I'll let you know when I find it. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection