Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Funny Thought
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What if HK companies dubbed anime? Imagine them blurting out lines like "We is going to be of hurt you indeed!" and then saying their email every five minutes, and saying k?. funny
7 words: all your base are belong to us

hehe
JJ, what year is it? 1998? ~_~
oh shit, Suzaku got jokes son!!!! :mrgreen:
I have played that damned game. It is terrible! On the other hand, so is Time Killers. 1994 Suzaku!........I think... :?
No, not that. The whole joke started online 1998/1999, it's that old and that played out.
My date was referring to Time Killers. Was it in 94 when that came out! I remember the All your base joke. That IS old. I remember that game as well. Confusedweatdrop: SADLY
and it started an internet trend. :mrgreen:
Correct me if I am wrong, but I do beleive there are fandubbers out there that many HK companies could steal. Also, if they did do dubs themselves, it would probably be like one of those books on tape things where one person just reads a script Tongue
I'm looking for the seller but does anyone remember a crappy movie released by US Manga Corps entitled Odin. It was a very crappy and boring movie. Well someone on ebay was selling a parody fan dub on VHS/VCD. I'm hunting down the seller in my folder of ebay sellers. I'll let you know when I find it. :mrgreen: